Kona Blue 5.0..........

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
VERY nice! The temptation for one of these cars is hard enough,without seeing pics like this!

:beer:

mrose75

Established Member
Nice Pics.... But if it's that much a PITA to keep clean, I'm not doing Kona Blue like I wanted to.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I love it bro. You keep a clean whip. Just needs a few things imho
1) 2010-2011 GT500 rear wing
2) 1" front & 1.50" rear drop

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
This just makes me wish I was in the same financial situation I was in a few years ago!!! :( Great looking car OP.

hioficr

Established Member
im thinking between kona blue, charcoal grey or black when i get a 2011 5.0. im not sure which one though. =/

I recently ordered a 2011 GT in Kona Blue with HIDs, 3.73, saddle leather interior, hood scoop, comfort package, side scoops and window louvres. Color was the hardest decision for me as well. I shifted back and forth between black and kona blue quite a bit. The reason I decided not to go with black (although it looks slick) is because the kona blue is uncommon- just like the 5.0 is. There are many black cars and I felt it sort of "cheapened" the look of the 5.0 with black paint. Don't get me wrong, black would be my second choice, followed by white. Nothing really against the color as almost every car I've owned has been black. Just thought the 5.0 deserved something a little flashier. I ordered my stang 10-7-10. Dealer estimated 6-8 weeks and I'm located in central Iowa.

4-6 weeks left to go!! Can't wait!! :dancenana:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Car looks amazing OP. Love that color.

I recently ordered a 2011 GT in Kona Blue with HIDs, 3.73, saddle leather interior, hood scoop, comfort package, side scoops and window louvres. Color was the hardest decision for me as well. I shifted back and forth between black and kona blue quite a bit. The reason I decided not to go with black (although it looks slick) is because the kona blue is uncommon- just like the 5.0 is. There are many black cars and I felt it sort of "cheapened" the look of the 5.0 with black paint. Don't get me wrong, black would be my second choice, followed by white. Nothing really against the color as almost every car I've owned has been black. Just thought the 5.0 deserved something a little flashier. I ordered my stang 10-7-10. Dealer estimated 6-8 weeks and I'm located in central Iowa.

4-6 weeks left to go!! Can't wait!! :dancenana:

I think we can all agree the new 5.0 is a home run of a car, but uncommon?? Haha, they will be about as "uncommon" as Starbucks in Sseattle....

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Nice pics. Kona blue metallic is very cool....looks like metal flake. The fine detail is amazing in those shots...any photoshop filters applied? Like every leaf on every tree...even in the distance.

Users who are viewing this thread