Kooks headers, o/r x and mac video :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll tell you Joe, that is one of the best sounding setups I've ever heard. Bar none. I really like it! Car looks as gorgeous as ever! :thumbsup:

Predatorbird

Established Member
That's the perfect sound on a perfect looking car! :rockon:

I think I need to talk to my friend to see if he will install some headers for me now. :D

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
i have a mac catback and prochamber and yours put mine to shame.. i know it would sound better but damn not that much...
+1 on hp and tq

shftn6

mystichrome vert.
Established Member
There anyway you can put the video on YouTube. I want to hear it and I can't on my iPhone or work computer

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Damn sounds good Joe, how did you like it compared with the old setup you had. UPR O/R X and Mac CB?

I want to switch to Kooks Lt and X pipe with Borla though.
Appreciate it David. You know what it took me a while to get over how it sounded with my stock manifolds. But it started to open up a bit more as i put some miles into the car. Now i love the way it sounds. If i were you man i would just get some headers and stick to your current set up;-) But if u do decide to go borla, it should still sound bad ass:beer:
18x9.5 and 18.11

Joe, car sounds sick man! Still keeping that beauty looking great too! Haven't seen you around much, Hope all is well :beer:
Chris! Ya bro ive been around, not much posting though:shrug: But all is well buddy. How are things with you?
I'll tell you Joe, that is one of the best sounding setups I've ever heard. Bar none. I really like it! Car looks as gorgeous as ever! :thumbsup:
Thanx Bob, really appreciate hearing that:beer:

That's the perfect sound on a perfect looking car! :rockon:

I think I need to talk to my friend to see if he will install some headers for me now. :D
:rockon: go for it!
don't you do it !!!!

hahahhaha ^^^

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Very crisp, I love how the rpm's sound like they come up very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread