Kosher Cobra Is Gone!!!!

KosherCobra

Established Member
After a painful decision, I went with my gut instinct and got rid of the car. I traded it in on an Audi A4 Quattro 6 speed. Red with lack leather, Premium and Sport package, XM Radio Etc.... Loaded (to make it short).

Pretty much just about had it. 2 weeks ago had another incident, and it was the straw that broke the camels back!!!

All I can say is that when the car ran, it ran like a raped ape. BUT, it was not worth the money, time and aggrevation I put up with. The install of the whipple and what happened after that was just lesson to be learned.

Take care guys, I'm hittting the Audi forums!!! (Need to do some mods!!!)

Neil

Juiced-03

Established Member
I just rated this thread one star. Good luck with the Audi though!

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
So it will be the Kosher-Kraut-Kruiser or something like that? lol

Well good luck.

At least your Whipple still holds the SVT banner high, soon to be bolted on my greatly warmed over long block.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Sorry about your problems, but what happened again. Hope that new audi is treatin you well.....

Rick

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
I am happy for you that you finally sold it. A car just isn't worth it if it dosen't make you happy anymore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Best of luck Neil, and stop by occasionally. You have too many friends here to walk out and close the door. LOL! Enjoy that Audi. It's a great car, and one that will keep you smiling long term.

Screamin'SVT

Banned
Go over to vwvortex.com you will find a lot of good info there.. I went the other way I came from having 2 GTIs, one a 350fwhp 1.8T, and in my experience the stang is so much more reliable and easy to mod. Anyways, enjoy the A4

KosherCobra

Established Member
Do you know whats screwed up? The minute I got home I did a google search for Audi A4 mods and have my favorite sites and mods listed. I should drive a Lawn Mower to work so I can't mod it

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
KosherCobra said:
Do you know whats screwed up? The minute I got home I did a google search for Audi A4 mods and have my favorite sites and mods listed. I should drive a Lawn Mower to work so I can't mod it

Your just a car nut...We understand...Best of luck with the New Car.. :thumbsup:

RedfireVert

Las Vegas SEMA 2005 -
Established Member
Kosher - best of luck to you. I haven't talked with you much, but I've seen a lot of your posts.

Curious why you got an A4 and not an S4, which would obviously be the higher-performance model. After all, you're going to mod that Audi...you know it!

Take Care,

Russ

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Hell yah get a lawn mower and run those races that Tim Allen did on his show, good luck man Im sure youll miss the raw power but Audi is refined

KosherCobra

Established Member
I got an A4 for a really great deal. The S4 was just out of the stratosphere. I had to absorb some of the negative equity in the cobra and that would have just drove the cost up on the S4. I took a 2 year smart buy with a purchase at the end of $ 21,000 no tax option at the end. They showeld me the new S4 body which will be released this year and there will be no deals. By the time my option comes up in 24 months the new S4 will be out and I can just get it at a good price. Besides, I'm locked in down here on a project that will take 2 years. I don't know what will happen then, I still have my plans for overseas unless enough Ben Franklins are in my face.

Now for what happened with the Cobra just recently that made my decision. If you didn't know, my car had the first whipple and it puked the motor on the Dyno and I did a complete all out rebuild for a mega monster motor. Don't ask what, who and why on the cause and faults since it is a sore subject between me and others. Regardless, I took it in the can like a new inmate at San Quentin. I was into remodding the car after my delay to Israel, I was so nice to the car, it ran great. I starte to shop for mods, and bam!!!! The car overheated on I-95 7:00 PM in Miami right off or 59th street. If you don't know the area, it's nor what you call prime real estate since all the homes have nice bars on the windows. Turns out the motor was ok except it got hot. I was told not to go crazy on the mods when I got it back. It had great compression and had a leakdown test done as well. # 5 was making a little more noise, it may be a loose or stuck wrist pin, couldn't tell. I just said, this is a sign, get out of the car!!!

I'll visit the boards and see how everyone is doing, I wish all of you the best and take time in modding.

BTW, I had to go German even though I am Jewish!!! The fit and finish on the car is flawless.

SlowSVT

Established Member
An Audi?........he'll be back

I use to work at an Audi dealership :nonono:

Abe Abromowitz

Established Member
KosherCobra said:
BTW, I had to go German even though I am Jewish!!! The fit and finish on the car is flawless.

I'm just bustin chops. Good luck w/ you new ride. And if you see a bright Yellow Cobra vert around town - say hi (if you can catch up to me)

Users who are viewing this thread