KR mufflers arrived in Horrible Shape, Ugh!

500 Blue

Established Member
Picture007-2.gif

Picture008-1.gif

I was excited to see my Box from Blue oval industries as I ordered some KR mufflers and some oil filters from them.

I felt like for the price of shipping I was charged ($44) I feel a little upset. I don't know what I can/want to do about it at this point.

My mufflers were OBVIOUSLY damaged from the the shipping but all I can do is call them and complain to see if they will reimburse me some shipping.

I don't know if anyone's else mufflers arrived in such RUFF shape, maybe I am being overly paranoid. But unless blue oval has a good answer I think they might have just lost my business. This was the first and probably the last time buying from them.

Next time I will not order everything from BVM so I won't have this problem! :doh2:

Here is a UNINFLATED protection bag
Picture010.gif

Oil Filters
Picture012.gif

Muffler damage
Picture015-1.gif

Picture018.gif

Picture022-1.gif

mullens

Established Member
They should compensate you some way...new is new. On the positive side your damage looks superficial. I'd still be pissed though. I'd give BOI the benefit of the doubt and a chance to make it right.

cobra1718

Established Member
man you are not having a good week. first the coil covers and now the KR mufflers. Mine came in perfect shape. If it irritates you have them replace the mufflers. I think I would be more concerned about the filters are they damaged pretty bad

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
it also could have been the shipping companys fault aswell

cbrmuscle

Established Member
If it makes you feel any better, mine arrive with a few inch of pipe sticking out of both ends of the box. I think those clamps just shred through the cardboard and cause them to move around.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Some sort of compensation should be in order.

If it was me, I wouldn't return the mufflers, maybe the filters
if they are shot. But the muff's appear only scuffed:rollseyes

sucks though

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Pretty stupid to put a pack of filters in with heavy arse mufflers that will move around. Should have put additional packing material in the box....and shipped the filters in another box.

Users who are viewing this thread