Kung Fu biker wins in a traffic accident in China

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I thought all Asian people could do that? Not impressed.

Show me a fat white guy doing that, that would be impressive.

101blur

Established Member
I cant believe no one even stops to help him or see if he is ok whats this world coming too. its sad where man kind is headed.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I cant believe no one even stops to help him or see if he is ok whats this world coming too. its sad where man kind is headed.

Its China...someone recently posted a video of a child being run over by a truck with people walking by, no one stops or even looks.:shrug:

101blur

Established Member
Its China...someone recently posted a video of a child being run over by a truck with people walking by, no one stops or even looks.:shrug:

Yes I do recall this video plan disgusting, I wish I was there to beat all the people standing around just watching

tt54l32v

Established Member
Touche

Not to take anything away from that guy but, I was referring to the flying through the air part more or less.

And that guy is an ox, it is like he just fell over on that thing, no truck involved.

True, but kong fu guy had a pretty good limp.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
That guy was awesome! Shows that this guy was dedicated to his training. It helped save his life. Good for him! :thumbsup: On another note, those friggin Chinese are such bastards with their lack of emotion and willingness to help. Where the hell did that driver go!? Douchebag!:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread