L.L. is BAAAAAAAAACK. New Black 04!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by crazy4ink
Hmmm...how low you going this time?? You thought about air bagging it with a 4-link rear to keep from bottoming out so often? Or are you going to go with a more mild drop than last time?

Going to do a 3/5 drop. It doesn't bottom out when you C notch the frame like I did last time. I want the handling. From what I hear bagged trucks don't handle as well.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
does this mean it is LL and LLL again? my 6.0L stroker is about ready to drop back in... ;-) congrats bro... I knew it wouldnt be long until you were back at it...

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Linn@AmazonRacing
does this mean it is LL and LLL again? my 6.0L stroker is about ready to drop back in... ;-) congrats bro... I knew it wouldnt be long until you were back at it...

Thanks Linn. Your truck is going to be a BEAST! :rockon: :rockon:

SERprise SVT

Sleepers are fun
Established Member
Originally posted by team23jordan
link for HID doesn't work

Then just hit www.sylvania.com and find your way to the Xenarc HID setups under 'consumer products', etc. There will be a link/banner for the Sylvania Store on there...somewhere.

As for Zaino...I bought some of the #5, for scratched surfaces. THREE coats (it'll take an afternoon) looks really awesome and is holding up well a month later. Follow Zaino's instructions to the letter and your truck will look awesome after a few coats.

I spent $300 trying to figure out what worked best on Nissan's black paint a few years ago. Luckily, I found out about Zaino early. It clearly is the best for Ford's black paint, IMHO.

ShaneN.

Established Member
Originally posted by SERprise SVT
Welcome back to the fold, Larry. Black is the bestest color ever, this I know.

Two suggested 'must-buys' for your new Lightning:
Step 1- Get some Zaino. Ford black really wakes up to Zaino polish. www.zainobros.com

Step 2- Sylvania is clearing out the remaining Xenarc HID lighting kits for F150s over at their online store. They were $700-ish just a year ago. Now...they are $399, a bargain. I just installed a set and, oh my, what a difference.

Here's the link to Sylvania's store: http://www.costore.com/performanceshop/productenlarged.asp?peid=34&pid=141942

Again...welcome back.

You got pics of the install???

Users who are viewing this thread