L.L. is BAAAAAAAAACK. New Black 04!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Hissman
Come to West Virginia Larry. You can drive around in the Coal fields rather than the brown dirt. Then you will never know it is dirty.

I'll just never slow down so the dust won't settle on it.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
Hey Larry, are you going to be moderating "full time" again? You know we all look up to you eventhough some of these guys would never admit to it though. Besides that you give me hope that I can keep my wife on her toes for a while.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by NIT2WN
Hey Larry, are you going to be moderating "full time" again? You know we all look up to you eventhough some of these guys would never admit to it though. Besides that you give me hope that I can keep my wife on her toes for a while.

Thanks tracy. Yeah, I'm back.:beer: :thumbsup:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by Hissman
Come to West Virginia Larry. You can drive around in the Coal fields rather than the brown dirt. Then you will never know it is dirty.

For some reason most of the contractors drive white trucks though.:shrug:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
my cousin went out with mr verducci's grandson son or nephew. forgot if it was mikes dad, uncle or grandpa.

and my uncles old frend used to work at serramonte too.

small world, nice bolt :)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Serpent
my cousin went out with mr verducci's grandson son or nephew. forgot if it was mikes dad, uncle or grandpa.

and my uncles old frend used to work at serramonte too.

small world, nice bolt :)

Thanks.:beer:

PS: Stabie's not married.:p

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by SID297
For some reason most of the contractors drive white trucks though.:shrug:

LOL. That is right. I actually do survey work at some mines, and my truck is white. ROTF.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
LL You lucky devil!! Great to have you back man, even though you never left....I'm getting to pull my 18" Terons if ya want....let me know....smokin' deal for ya.

Rob

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by crazy4ink
LL You lucky devil!! Great to have you back man, even though you never left....I'm getting to pull my 18" Terons if ya want....let me know....smokin' deal for ya.

Rob

Thanks Rob. :beer:

PM sent to you.:rockon:

ShaneN.

Established Member
you must have bopped your head getting into that VW cause it knocked some sense back into you.........you chose the right colour :beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just realized... This thread should have been titled....

L.L. is BLAAAAAAAAACK. New Black 04!

(read carefully). But I can see how that could really confuse some people.

Calypso

Established Member
Congrats Larry on your new toy. I drooled over your old one until I got my own. I wonder how sweet you'll make this one look. Congrats once again.

SERprise SVT

Sleepers are fun
Established Member
Welcome back to the fold, Larry. Black is the bestest color ever, this I know.

Two suggested 'must-buys' for your new Lightning:
Step 1- Get some Zaino. Ford black really wakes up to Zaino polish. www.zainobros.com

Step 2- Sylvania is clearing out the remaining Xenarc HID lighting kits for F150s over at their online store. They were $700-ish just a year ago. Now...they are $399, a bargain. I just installed a set and, oh my, what a difference.

Here's the link to Sylvania's store: http://www.costore.com/performanceshop/productenlarged.asp?peid=34&pid=141942

Again...welcome back.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Hmmm...how low you going this time?? You thought about air bagging it with a 4-link rear to keep from bottoming out so often? Or are you going to go with a more mild drop than last time?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by SERprise SVT
Welcome back to the fold, Larry. Black is the bestest color ever, this I know.

Two suggested 'must-buys' for your new Lightning:
Step 1- Get some Zaino. Ford black really wakes up to Zaino polish. www.zainobros.com

Step 2- Sylvania is clearing out the remaining Xenarc HID lighting kits for F150s over at their online store. They were $700-ish just a year ago. Now...they are $399, a bargain. I just installed a set and, oh my, what a difference.

Here's the link to Sylvania's store: http://www.costore.com/performanceshop/productenlarged.asp?peid=34&pid=141942

Again...welcome back.

Thanks
thanks
And Thanks.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread