• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

LA Cop Punches Special Needs Girl In The Face On A Bus

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by PhLoBuS, Jan 12, 2012.

1. 07vert

07vert New Member Established Member

....this.

2. megameGT500

megameGT500 Suck it up and drive on!! Established Member

Agree

3. wvmystichrome

wvmystichrome Active Member Established Member

Desk duty? Thats to light. He needs to be sent into a prison for about 6 months to see how he likes to get roughed up.

4. AluminatorSnake

AluminatorSnake Active Member Established Member

Sounds like youre trying to play the racist card, which is retarded. So let me point out the even more "obvious" the man is ENGAGED to a WHITE woman so leave the race card out. Only narrow minded people refer to race. If he wants to tape the officers he has all right to! Since you said it like that im sure you have NEVER stopped to watch a police encounter/arrest or a car accident. Should you stop to look at that stuff, probably not, but the law as of now doesnt state that you cant watch or tape. The fact that she is known or is a repeat offender does not mean force is necessary, it should only make the cop more aware of the situation. Although she is cursing the officers, which is verbal abuse and can be charged against the woman, it didnt look like she was resisting arrest. A woman of her size could have easily overpowered the female officer but you dont see that officer straining or applying much strength to hold the womans arm. A different action should have been taken to arrest the woman but an elbow was not needed.

5. 01cobravortech

01cobravortech Banned

I'm not down with just ending a cop's career over one incident. But a 2nd one sure. I understand why they snap and the pressures that come with the occupation. And I don't believe sending a cop to prison over a single incident. People want a little too much retribution these days.

6. Riddla

Riddla IT will surprise you Established Member

Very nice sig! :banana::pepper:

7. shanezt

shanezt corn fed Established Member

by "special needs" they mean needs a treadmill?

8. BLOWN9646

BLOWN9646 E85 COBRA Established Member

First seeing the video it looked like the elbow wasn't needed, but after seeing the interview of her and watching the bus vid again, there was def resistance to arrest & an uncontrollable woman at hand. It must have been very intimidating for the officer knowing his partner wasn't doin shit & all the work was on him. Especially for reasons of the 911 call itself.

9. bad2000z

bad2000z Member Established Member

We all have special needs

10. 04svtsnke

04svtsnke Active Member Established Member

i couldnt agree more with you. It was unjustified in every way. If the douche still thinks the black guy was withholding evidence from his camera phone, how about ALL the other civilians on the bus? clearly to please him theyll have to be non-blacks for him to believe what happened actually happened..... ****ing douche.....

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  11. 95opal

95opal New Member Established Member

+100000

Your fn kidding me right. Defensive tactics? Fill me in....not at any time during that entire video did the suspect display any violent aggression towards the two LEOs. She may have used some profanity but thats about it. So is that the type of defensive tactics my tax dollars are paying for? Some of you LEOs need to get a grip. Your not above the law, but it seems as though you sure know how to B.S your way around it.

12. TheCPE

TheCPE Skeptic Established Member

What is new... cops and politicians still feel they are above the law...

13. Mt Twigbert

Mt Twigbert Member Established Member

I like what the cop did.. You act like a fool you get delt with..

Cop 1

Retard 0

14. Steve@TF

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

actually it will probably be more like

Cop 1 (as in 1 mark in his jacket)

Retard 1,000,000 (as in dollars)

there are many functioning members of society who are bi-polar; including some cops im sure. definitely not a mental disability. it wouldnt even get you placed into special ed in school.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  15. VenomousDSG

VenomousDSG Get ready to fly! Established Member

"Not cambative" ?!?!?

She looked twice their size and was getting in their faces while cursing at them. Honestly, what do you expect a cop would do?

16. bmikkalson

bmikkalson New Member Established Member

This special needs, person is going to be very rich! There is Zero reason LE should not be charged with assault. But, im sure he will keep his job and that pension... ZERO accountabilty in ALL gov jobs..

17. bmikkalson

bmikkalson New Member Established Member

Why was she being placed under arrest?? I see no probable cause. The only insight we have is from the video taker. You have no idea if she was told
    " you are under arrest" or, "Leave the buss". She can talk to the cops tell the cows come home. The only one being disorderly was the cop. If two trained cops cant handle a situation like that, with out resorting to street fighting MIA tactics.. :lol1:

Now imagine if this was a private security guard asking the lady to leave and he punched her. There would be ZERO question of him keeping his job! His employer would be sued the next day.

Nope this Tax payer payed cop will keep his job and his pension.. If you cant controll your temper,when your making $40 bucks an hour.. Clearly this job is not for you.

18. svtcop

svtcop Pain Don't Hurt Established Member

Care to tell us what qualifies you as an expert in defensive tactics? Oh that's right, you're not. I however, am certified and trained through the state of Ohio as a Defensive Tactics Instructor under the man who wrote the current Action-Response Continuum program that is recognized and used throughout the country. Response To Resistance - Defining what is objectively reasonable Sam Faulkner, and his successor at the state training level.
    I teach new recruits and provide in-service to seasoned Officers from several agencies. I am qualified as an expert witness in defensive tactics.

With that being said, there are numerous clues that the female displayed as aggression. The screaming, cursing, clenching her fists, getting in the faces of the officers, pulling away, the initial call itself...I think that's quite enough.

May I ask you what you do for a living?

She was being disorderly, if that's not obvious to you in the video then I'm not going to explain it. :shrug: How could you hear what they are saying to her over her screaming and cursing? That's right, you can't.

What are MIA tactics?

Law enforcement and private security are two entirely different things skippy.

Did you even read my response or are you just running your mouth?

19. rbrown-90

rbrown-90 New Member Established Member

I am a certified Defensive Tactics Instructor in New Mexico. We are never taught to punch the face. Open hand if anything, to strike areas if needed. That guy never tried an arm bar or cuffing technique. He obviously has no clue.

A face strike is only if needed as a last resort as a distraction technique to transition to a control tactic to get into custody.

I didn't hear clear and concise verbal commands before hands on or "face punch". That guy is all jacked up.

In police work disorderly does not = face punch, sorry.

As law enforcement we are authorized to step up aggression as needed to control the situation. That lady would of had to have posed a major threat to my well being. The only justification for the face punch would be to stop her action to save my ass. Seriously, she was pretty damn passive.

SVTCOP please don't embarrass the profession:nonono:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  20. svtcop

svtcop Pain Don't Hurt Established Member

You might want to go back and read my posts first. Then you might want to actually watch the video. The Deputy did not punch the woman. It was clearly an elbow. So you're already established that you cannot read, comprehend or interpret video. I see this going nowhere fast, but I'll play along.

A hand strike to the face in any manner is still a strike to the face, closed fist, open hand, it's all the same. Don't try to spin the words. The open hand strike is an advantage to the Officer (not the suspect) for several reasons, it's easier to break bones in your hand when striking with a closed fist, closed fists tend to break skin when striking the face. (It's sucks enough to have to fight a suspect, let alone a bloody one, no sense in making things worse)

You're embarrassing yourself. Go back and read what I posted and why I posted it. Then try again.

You're delusional if you are going to say that woman was passive. That comment alone leads me to believe you shouldn't be teaching ANYONE defensive tactics.

There is not an officer on this forum that will agree with your statements.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012