Lambo Sesto Elemento; No longer a concept

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
If you build it, rich guys with deep pockets will come.... and so will the other guys when the rich guys drive it past.

The concept originally shown in 2010, which weighs less than a Honda Fit at only 2,200lbs and has 570HP V10 packed into it, will go into production for a reasonable $2.2 million. One catch is it's not approved for street use in the US or Europe, which means you have to also own another Lambo and accidently put the plates the Sesto Elemento to drive it on the street.

Lamborghini's $2.2 million Sesto Elemento supercar - Aug. 17, 2012

30wheels-lambo2-blogSpan.jpg

LamborghiniSestoElemento_07.jpg

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
They seem to be adding more and more creases to the body whenever they come out with a new model. But still teh sexeh and I'll never be able to afford one so who am I to say anything?!

Sick SVT

Established Member
Article says wheels and part of the suspension are made from carbon fiber. Better not curb check one. Each one probably cost more than I make in a year!

I like how the seats are just some cushions glued to the floor. That thing is all business

Last edited:

Extreme281

Banned
I can see why its not legal in the states ,no air bags safety equipment what so ever .The dash is completley gutted out .It seems like its missing a bunch of paneling that at one point will seem the details that make it a Lambo .Kinda looks like a replica carbon body of a Lambo .But it weighs 2200lbs lol

Users who are viewing this thread