Lamborghini Sesto Elemento: Greenlighted!!!

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Jesus, its the F117 Stealth Bomber for the road. Methinks Mythbusters should test it against the radar.......

And then when that doesnt work, then coat it with the radar absorbent materials the military uses in the real Stealth.........

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Another car I will never afford. When they make a Focus that outruns it, then I will piss my pants with excitement!

Last edited by a moderator:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
562 horsepower and about 2200 pounds, holy shit. But, with less than 12 of them to be we may not see one here in the States.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
562 horsepower and about 2200 pounds, holy shit. But, with less than 12 of them to be we may not see one here in the States.

You'd be surprised; they only made 20 Reventons and 3 went through the Houston Lamborghini dealership.

snake134

the engine cover looks like a beehive...and the side view on the rear end makes it look like it could slit diamonds

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
You'd be surprised; they only made 20 Reventons and 3 went through the Houston Lamborghini dealership.

Really? That's quite interesting to say the least. I guess that since I spend all of my time at school and never venture out into any really large cities my view point is rather small of what kind of exotics roam the American roads.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Really? That's quite interesting to say the least. I guess that since I spend all of my time at school and never venture out into any really large cities my view point is rather small of what kind of exotics roam the American roads.

I wouldn't say they roam the roads, but they're around. Hell, my brother allegedly* saw a Zonda in my neighborhood.

Last edited:

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
Hopefully I'll be able to see one living in SoCal, i saw a Reventon come through the Cars and Coffee earlier this year.

I still have conflicting emotions over the styling. It looks great from certain angles and a mess from others. I keep telling myself though that the styling is functional so it's ok lol. I'd still kill to own or even drive one.

Corona-Extra

Miles Away From Ordinary
Established Member
I wouldn't say they roam the roads, but they're around. Hell, my brother allegedly* saw a Zonda in my neighborhood.

lmfao. a Zonda? I know of a few here in the states but I know getting them here is an absolute royal pain in the ass.. and after that feat is accomplished, I don’t think they can be licensed and driven on public roads?

Users who are viewing this thread