Last Night my 5.0 and an older GT 500

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Yes, that was a typo. Thanks. when I went to the Ford lot, even the dealer told me to stay away from the 07 GT 500's. They can't hook, they can't handle, they can't brake. SMH ...03-04 Cobras get more respect.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the newer 500's. Hahaha keep cryin u puppies.

yeah keep it up buddy! or you will be banned! make sure you take all the shit from everyone, let everyone talk down to you. Even though your just posting up a kill story and its the pussy on a platter guys getting thier feelings hurt and have to over retaliate. Dont you dare fight back,...nope take it...walk through a corn field backwards with you cheeks spread open here at SVT aka cobruh and gt500 lovers only.....what a joke.

anything can happen on the streets...5.0's get no love..haha thats all good with me... but really..everytime a 5.0 driver posts a kill does diaper rash have to occur!?

gearhead08

Established Member
Yes, that was a typo. Thanks. when I went to the Ford lot, even the dealer told me to stay away from the 07 GT 500's. They can't hook, they can't handle, they can't brake. SMH ...03-04 Cobras get more respect.
Do yourself a favor and upgrade to the newer 500's. Hahaha keep cryin u puppies.

Well that shows how stupid you really are... you LISTENED TO A DEALER! LMFAO. Well guess what I spent 500 bucks on Niitto 555r's guess what it hooks.... Also why do you want something that handles it sounds like you follow people and go straight lines only anyways, then brag how a 5 year old car didn't pull you. I will happily show you what 2k does to a GT500. I will also find my buddies 5.0 (which isn't a D bag, I know right few and far between...) and run them He has a bama tune exhaust boss intake , and a few other things don't remember 100%. I pull him like a freight train but ill show you just so you will believe.

Atlantic Blue

Established Member
this kid has alot of room to talk. Why dont you upgrade. Im where i like to be. I'll enjoy the price of my car to increase while yours will continue to depreciate. You are the reason why most typical mustang owners have a bad name.

Before you post, why don't you read before you click post. I swear i should just stay on the gt500 forum. Isn't this a svt forum anywas?? I didn't know a base gt was an svt product??

trolls! Wannabe's, and dreamers are here allot !

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
fail_thread.jpg

cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

CobraLife07

Established Member
trolls! Wannabe's, and dreamers are here allot !

are you bashing me or him?? oh well, here's the dancing banana for some giggles :banana:

Anyways OP, before this got personal I was just voicing my opinion. So either way +1 for the 5.0 guys!! Nice kill, just wish we had a little more in depth story to get us going!

Last edited:

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
Where does he get off calling a fellow mustang owner a fagbag?? I could care less whos mustang is faster than whos. Now camaro vs mustang is a different story.

sent from the staging lanes

Imatk

Established Member
OP must be 16 or in the neighborhood of it... otherwise he's a complete and total tool.

First you listened to your dealer who was extremely versed in the "hooking" ability of the GT500... that was a good move on your part.

Second... you're command of the English language leaves much to be desired.

And as others have stated, nice ricer flyby as well.

Now tell Vin to stop playing the XBox and go get you some NAWS!

Thunder5.0

Established Member
LOL Guys. I got some really great feedback from this both positive and negative. Bottom line is stay safe out there and keep these threads going because they are entertaining to read and write when we are not on the road. If I have offended anyone and their cars, so be it. I'm not taking anything back. Just to let you know I am able to write much clearer when I'm not on the ipad.
Nevertheless, my mustang 5.0 kicks ass the way it is (completely stock). One day, if these babies are ever able to rev to 8000 rpm they will be a force to reckon with.
Win or lose, a race is a race. I'm all in it and certainly not one of those internet wannabe racers that are out there. You guys know who you are and I know that just as well from reading only one of your remarks. Bottom line is real racers know that the faster more horsepower car does not always win on the street. Of course on the track, the odds change drastically.
Well thanks again all, I love my fuggin car!!!

TrickFlowFive0

Established Member
Win or lose, a race is a race. I'm all in it and certainly not one of those internet wannabe racers that are out there. You guys know who you are and I know that just as well from reading only one of your remarks. Bottom line is real racers know that the faster more horsepower car does not always win on the street. Of course on the track, the odds change drastically.
Well thanks again all, I love my fuggin car!!!

A race? From what I remember, a race starts with two cars next to each other. But maybe next time I'm at the drag strip I'll line up in the burnout box behind the guy. Who needs the opposite lane? I'm going to race him from behind! no homo

Moha

Established Member
A race? From what I remember, a race starts with two cars next to each other. But maybe next time I'm at the drag strip I'll line up in the burnout box behind the guy. Who needs the opposite lane? I'm going to race him from behind! no homo

Word

blackvette101

Established Member
Can I agree with this? Does anybody agree with this? Because I agree with this statement.:rockon:

I'd agree with this. i detect some serious jealousy about not being able to get a top model. And he seems to have to prove to everyone he made the right choice when buying the car/picking out the car for his parents to buy.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
lol, looks like the Honda guys are stepping up to the 5.0's and bringing their shenanigans with them.

This retardation happens around me all the time. Guys see the 500 and feel they have to throw their junk out the window and have a measuring contest.

Traction, ha, try having 600+ ft/lb down low and try to hook up on street tires.

I can see the OP with his flat brim ball cap on turned sideways while getting his gangsta lean on banging through the gears "racing" cars that are merging into traffic.

I understand now. Why waste time and money heading out the the track when your state's DOT has paved 100's and 100's of miles of race track all around you.

Maybe it's just me but street racing is for ignorant amateurs and socially functioning retards.

Cool story bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member

That's gonna be 1 smoking 60'! Rofl

D.T.R

Established Member
lol, looks like the Honda guys are stepping up to the 5.0's and bringing their shenanigans with them.

This retardation happens around me all the time. Guys see the 500 and feel they have to throw their junk out the window and have a measuring contest.

Traction, ha, try having 600+ ft/lb down low and try to hook up on street tires.

I can see the OP with his flat brim ball cap on turned sideways while getting his gangsta lean on banging through the gears "racing" cars that are merging into traffic.

I understand now. Why waste time and money heading out the the track when your state's DOT has paved 100's and 100's of miles of race track all around you.

Maybe it's just me but street racing is for ignorant amateurs and socially functioning retards.

Cool story bro!

i find it funny how a lot of people on here make themselves feel better by degrading "the honda guys" ... like if they were all the same.
If you only knew how many mustang, camaro and evo douchbags are around here where i live... more than honda ricers...

Users who are viewing this thread