Last run of the season with my stock cam NA set up. new PB

nordy racer

Established Member
went to Cecil and ran some PB times.. the air was great and the track was "some what" hooking. as you can see, the MPH in my quickest run was low. this was due to a MPH timing light problem. I would think that 10.85 pass would have been a 126mph run.. anyway, next season we will have Stage 3 cams and another 70 to 80lbs out of the car. also on the drive home after filling up with 93 and my 93 street tune I got 29mpg :). Thanks again to RevAuto in Baltimore and UPR produces.

111514car_zpsc7fed502.jpg

111514motor_zps4cc7e40c.jpg

111514slips_zps7d1bcf65.jpg

111514driving_zps78f565d6.jpg

TungstenGT06

Established Member
Congrats on our new best. I probably checked out your car like 5 times today. I'm really thinking about going with the Cobra jet intake setup.

nordy racer

Established Member
Congrats on our new best. I probably checked out your car like 5 times today. I'm really thinking about going with the Cobra jet intake setup.

thanks brother. The CJ set up is great jump from the stock one. I was walking all over the place today, sorry I wasn't there to answer any questions.

nordy racer

Established Member
the MPH is off in that right lane but you can see that FTW picked me up some mph from my other 10.94 run.. great fuel but $$$..

dannydr44

Established Member
Nice set up! I'm planning an N/A build myself and wanted to go with the Cobra Jet intake set up but they don't recommend using NOS with that intake manifold...which is something that I might add in the future. Good luck with your future mods!

Users who are viewing this thread