Last run of the season with my stock cam NA set up. new PB

dennisn

Established Member
Your car is definitely "dialdin".

Doing some serious work. Been trying to catch you all season and can't and I've got cams.

Congrats dude.

sean04

Established Member
I'm sure he is talking about ftw purple which is an oxygenated ethonal fuel

And way to go man!!! Congrats on getting out of the .9's

Redgt12

Established Member
Besides the throttle body and intake what other mods did you need to get the CJ up and running

Last edited:

nordy racer

Established Member
I may sound stupid, but what is FTW gas?? Been racing a long time and just not used to this letter lingo for everything!

By the way, Awesome run! we all wish to hit those numbers someday, but it takes $$$

Fueling The World.. they are based out of NYC.. we picked up 21rwhp and 19rwtq with just that fuel and tuning over my gains of normal E85

Your car is definitely "dialdin".

Doing some serious work. Been trying to catch you all season and can't and I've got cams.

Congrats dude.
THANKS man.. i'm glad I was able to get my old tag back from my GN days lol.. it fits this car big time. Yes we can not wait to see how those stage 3s work with my set up.. i'll be posting dyno numbers once we get them.

Congrats, that's awesome!

I'm sure he is talking about ftw purple which is an oxygenated ethonal fuel

And way to go man!!! Congrats on getting out of the .9's
yes its amazing fuel but its about 35 bucks a gal when you think about shipping fees.

What kind of et/gains would you attribute to the CJ setup vs stock? Whp/tq? Thanks!

we picked up about 30rwhp from stock intake to CJ.

nordy racer

Established Member
thanks brother.. when you coming out of Fort Meade and running that beast of yours?

WildOne12

Established Member
Congratulations on the Great Runs! Right lane for the win...

It was a great day of racing even for the Manual Trans. cars... It looks like it's time to take weight out of my car and add LT's with Injectors for E85.

See you guys next year!

nordy racer

Established Member
thanks everyone.. hopefully I will have better news this weekend :).. going for one more track visit :)

Users who are viewing this thread