Last run of the season with my stock cam NA set up. new PB

redline5.0

Established Member
thanks everyone.. hopefully I will have better news this weekend :).. going for one more track visit :)

Any reason why your picking the comp stage 3's over a custom ground set of cams. Custom grinds seem to be priced the same as the comp sticks from what little shopping I did.

nordy racer

Established Member
Any reason why your picking the comp stage 3's over a custom ground set of cams. Custom grinds seem to be priced the same as the comp sticks from what little shopping I did.

I had a really nice deal come across my plate, so I couldn't pass up buying the stage 3s..

Mazen89

Established Member
Congrats man !! your car is all over YouTube one of my fav's. I have been trying to get into 10s for while with my '11 GT CS and I am really close now I have a very similar setup except my car is a stick shift and has stock headers. Anyhow I'm thinking about shedding some more weights I noticed you've been running those race seats and I wonder what brand you have? and how you like them overall for DD?

Mazen-

nordy racer

Established Member
Congrats man !! your car is all over YouTube one of my fav's. I have been trying to get into 10s for while with my '11 GT CS and I am really close now I have a very similar setup except my car is a stick shift and has stock headers. Anyhow I'm thinking about shedding some more weights I noticed you've been running those race seats and I wonder what brand you have? and how you like them overall for DD?

Mazen-

thank you man.. you have you work cut out being a stick car, us autos have it way easier.. anyway, those seats are off of e-bay.. the company is Sickspeed out of CA. they are the fixed back style and the weight is around 13lbs WITHOUT brackets.. I just weight mine with brackets and it came in at 30lbs.. still less then the 68lbs my factory leathers were..

ridenrunwv

Established Member
Congratulations. I've been very tempted to trade my MT82 car in for an automatic and these threads don't help. I love driving back roads hard though and I'm afraid I will miss the manual transmission.

Seeing cars running as awesome as yours goes to show how much the 6R80 seems to help get every last bit out of these motors though.

nordy racer

Established Member
Congrats Nordy!

Your car looks awesome & that thing is flying for NA! :rockon:

waiting for a video to be completed to start up another thread with a new PB time from this past Saturday.. cant wait to read all those replies lol...

Users who are viewing this thread