LATCH System

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
wow, a whole lot of ignorant assholes in here. i'll give you guys a hint: when someone writes one word of a whole sentence in capitols, that word is more than likely a ****ing acronym. and if you don't know what that acronym stands for, then you should probably google it before making yourself look like an asshole:rollseyes

I only see one a-hole in the thread and it's not me!

atistang

Established Member
I only see one a-hole in the thread and it's not me!

Read your original post from someone else's viewpoint, it sounded like you wanted to ratchet strap your kids to cardboard.
so someone asks if the attaching points for a car seat will still be useable if they remove their seat and you immediately jump to the conclusion that this person must be a terrible parent who wants to ratchet strap their kids to cardboard?

Back N Black

Killin' It
Established Member
I can understand some viterol if I posted a picture of my kids strapped to a piece of cardboard with a ratchet strap and said "look at this neat idea" but I didn't. I asked a question. That's it. Just a question. Nobody was put in danger.

I appreciate the folks who realize I was just trying to work through something in my head and needed some clarification before I started pulling my car apart.

And for those who think that it's approved by the government so it must be the best and only way, go read some OSHA (<--- That's another acronym folks) rules about fall protection from heights and tell me again how the .gov are the smartest people on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread