LDC Chicago cooling mod kit is ready!

ammizabad

Established Member
can i still get this mod and if so where to order it from their web page wont come up tried for several weeks thank u

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
There stock Navigator parts available at the dealership.
I don't think you are referring to the same kit, in fact I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about.

The LDC kit is far from stock Ford pieces.

Cooling mod at D'Agostino Racing

04be0fbd575c416e20b7a31977e0bce1.image.250x190.JPG

Last edited:

torchanniv03

Established Member
so what happened to them to call for a rather large price jump??:dw:

i bought mine about a year ago, and i got it for $129. now its $219 at dagastino....:bored:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member

i bought mine about a year ago, and i got it for $129. now its $219 at dagastino....:bored:

To the best of my knowledge, those kits have never sold for $129 unless you bought it used, and there are not many of those (used kits) floating around.

They have been $199 ($219 w/core charge) for several years now.

You might want to check your receipts for the correct amount.
Or someone make a clerical error and charged the incorrect price.

torchanniv03

Established Member
man the receipt is long gone, but i got it off of the LDC chicago website. it was pretty hard to find, but i am about 99.9% certain that i paid that when i bought mine, and i still have the stock piece here...

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
New pricing info:

Shipping is usually between $8 and $11 so rather than keep e-mailing back and forth with exact shipping costs, we have decided to charge a flat $10 for shipping and handling. If you live in the 48 contiguous states your cost will be:

$149.95 Intro sale price [$159.95 regular price starting April 1]

$ 20.00 Core charge [returned to you when you ship us your stock passenger fitting].
$ 10.00 UPS Ground shipping and handling
$179.95 total [$189.95 after April 1]

PayPal the total to [email protected] along with your name and address and We will get a cooling mod kit shipped to you. Illinois residents add 6.50% Sales tax [$9.75].

If you are in Alaska or Hawaii or out of the USA, Email me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping cost. If you need the kit sooner than UPS Ground [usually 1-5 days] e-mail me with your time frame and I will let you know your shipping options and costs. If you have any questions, e-mail them to me at [email protected] Thanks-Cliff

Well considering this is the original thread, and it was stated that the intro price was $149, and then $189 there after. I don't see how you paid $129. Regardless they have only gone from $189 to $219 after 3 years. ;-)

Last edited:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I think it was 149 way back when, I don't remember. I bought mine right after they were available, good unit. I took my car to redline in 5th before going to sixth and staying in it while running down an R1. I didn't catch him but I closed the gap before we ran outta room. No overheat issues at all. The speedo was well buried for quite a while.

torchanniv03

Established Member
Well considering this is the original thread, and it was stated that the intro price was $149, and then $189 there after. I don't see how you paid $129. Regardless they have only gone from $189 to $219 after 3 years. ;-)

man the only reason im even second-guessing myself is because i dont have the reciept, but im positive that $129 is what i paid for it when i got it a year ago. :shrug: plus istill have the old bracket in my garage somewhere...

i found it on the LDC chicago website, which shortly after i got it, the website was no longer there, and i couldnt find that kit anywhere!!

Teksid Rick SVT

Established Member
I need this kit.... Is it avail? My '96 DOHC engine is sitting on the stand... Waiting.

If anyone has any thoughts... I am really stuck on what to
Do. I have spent many hours trying to find this LDC Chicago cooling mod kit.:cryying:

HELP! :(

Thanks

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I need this kit.... Is it avail? My '96 DOHC engine is sitting on the stand... Waiting.

If anyone has any thoughts... I am really stuck on what to
Do. I have spent many hours trying to find this LDC Chicago cooling mod kit.:cryying:

HELP! :(

Thanks

I may actually have this kit brand new in box. I'll check my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread