LDC Chicago cooling mod kit is ready!

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
I'm the guy that sent the check.Just making sure you got it.Please send asap. I'm wanting to have my new clutch installed. :thumbsup:

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
69cobrajet said:
I'm the guy that sent the check.Just making sure you got it.Please send asap. I'm wanting to have my new clutch installed. :thumbsup:
Cliff handles the shipping and orders. You can contact him to see what the status of the order is.
Contact him here:

[email protected] or 708-275-6205

I do know he mentioned receiving several orders that were to be shipped out Monday.

Thanks,

Dana

Beetle6986

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Bump for a great product, and fun group of guys!!!

BTW - I got one also.

Is this mod really necessary if you have the latest set of heads on the motor?

dun4791

Established Member
IMO yes--I am getting the updated heads and am going to run the cool mod as well................Lyle

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Hey I emailed you guys about this a few weeks ago and got no response. I wanted to order the cooling mod but I want to use my credit card through paypal.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Oh Three Cobra said:
Hey I emailed you guys about this a few weeks ago and got no response. I wanted to order the cooling mod but I want to use my credit card through paypal.

Although I don't handle the orders or shipping, as far as I know, we were caught up as of last Friday. Cliff is out of town on vacation this week and should be back Monday, I think. He would know the status of the order for sure. As far as I know there is no problem with the credit card and Paypal as long as you have an account with them.

If Paypal will accept the credit card, there should be no problem with the order at LDC.
Please contact paypal to verify the account is open and place the order. They will begin shipping again Monday when Cliff gets back.

If this doesn't answer your questions, please feel free to contact Cliff either by e-mail again or phone. The number and e-mail address is listed on the LDC Chicago web site. LDCChicago.com

Thanks,
Dana

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Oh Three Cobra said:
I didn't see an option for paying with a credit card when trying to order from your website.
Sorry, we currently do not accept credit cards directly for payment. Cliff is working on that though.
I believe you can set up payment with Paypal using a credit card, which is what I thought you meant.

Dana

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Yea thats what I wanted to do. Send payment through paypal with my credit card. I don't do cash for online transactions for security reasons. It would only allow me to select a transfer from my bank account.

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
I just sent you money via paypal for the cooling mod...

I included name and address, but I will post it here as well...

Anthony Pangrazzi
662 Trenton Street
El Cajon, Ca 92019

Paypaled Friday 10/14 @ 2:14 PM PST

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Anyone with this mod having a problem with the hose cracking and leaking coolant. I am interested in this mod but I am nervous after reading about the apten cooling mod.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Anyone with this mod having a problem with the hose cracking and leaking coolant. I am interested in this mod but I am nervous after reading about the apten cooling mod.
The kit includes a pre-cut length of silicone hose with a predicted life expectancy of 10 years and hose clamps made for this type of hose.
When installed correctly, you should never have to worry about the hose failing after an install.
The piece that failed in the Apten mod was the plastic Tee fitting. The LDC kit has NO plastic parts.
Hope this helps.

Dana

SlowSVT

Established Member
Dana

I ordered a grill kit and wasn't clear if the black powdercoated grill was specified. I tried sending them an email inquiring about this but for some reason the email address(s) would not launch from my computer. Weird, no problem sending to other address's.

Can you contact them and make sure they know that this is what I want. The powdercoat cost an additional $12 and I'm not sure if my payment covered that.

Have them call me on my cell phone or PM me if need be.

much thanks

SlowSVT

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
So this would be a good thing to get when your pushing big #s? I just bought a whipple, and in a few weeks i am getting my new clutch put it, so that would be the time to do it right?

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
C H I N I said:
So this would be a good thing to get when your pushing big #s? I just bought a whipple, and in a few weeks i am getting my new clutch put it, so that would be the time to do it right?

Yes, you should install one of these especially since you are doing the clutch also. I have one on my car and it is almost stock. It is cheap insurance, just like the BF IRS brace...

THC

Users who are viewing this thread