LDC going on hiatus

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Thats a little different that a cooling mod. Thats like saying he won't install K&N kits because he is loyal to JLT...

Well.....whatever then...I simply mentioned it as a possibility! Considering there is no more chance of getting something in the block or head as there is with the Evenflow mod since they both require removing a freeze plug from the driver side head!

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Damn i never got to get the clutch mod or the LDC. If they become available again ill buy them in a heartbeat! Subscribing now!

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
I never bought the cooling mod, but always planned to when I did my clutch. That's what I get for waiting, no LDC colling mod. Who knows of any vendors who still have them in stock? :shrug:

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Just installed mine and so happy I got it days before this post. The kit is really nice and easy to use. I hope you guys can find a way to come back.

OFF topic, but I suppose you cannot send in the core anymore?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Just installed mine and so happy I got it days before this post. The kit is really nice and easy to use. I hope you guys can find a way to come back.

OFF topic, but I suppose you cannot send in the core anymore?

Yes, the cores can still be returned as was stated at the time you purchased it. They must be 03/04 Cobra cores.

Your deposit will be sent to you. Please provide the name and address to mail the check to when you return the core.

Our return address is on the install sheet.

Dan

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Thanks Dan. Yes, its the core out of my 03. Well designed kit. For others info, I left the washer and restrictors all in.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Yes, the cores can still be returned as was stated at the time you purchased it. They must be 03/04 Cobra cores.

Your deposit will be sent to you. Please provide the name and address to mail the check to when you return the core.

Our return address is on the install sheet.

Dan

when i ned one maybe a local chicago guy like myself could stop over and have one specailly made Dana? :beer:beers and food for the occasion?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I need to pick up another clutch freeplay correction kit. Is there any one else that sells this. someone could make a lot of money off the damn thing.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Lyle, Dan, & Cliff,

I sure hope you guys make these head cooling kits again. I think it is or was the best of its kind. Us 03/04 COBRA owners appreciate you guys & we rely on you. Many of us need you to help us keep our motors cool & happy. Please don't stop now... ! :(

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Well sorry to hear this! You guys took a good idea(Apten cooling mod) and made it KILLER!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

You can thank me for helping to sell a bunch of your cooling mod kits with MY picture of my stupid ass warped APTEN PLASTIC TEE and making the warning a "sticky" in a great deal of Mustang websites! BTW.....the tranny DIDN'T need to be pulled to replace the TEE. LOL! It was a bitch though!
114Apten_Tee.jpg

I'm not gonna touch the "Tim not using the LDC Cooling Mod" other than He has his reason that he won't do it, but damn sure isn't because of LDC design or workmanship! LOL!
And Tim, if you see this, SHAME ON YOU for talking mad sh*t about my boy Randy's Yellow TT Mustang at King of the Street at Bowling Green. His little home built car may end up being the winner in the end! The mag will tell! :coolman:

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Evenflow has a new cooling mod that goes from the back or the head.! :) Ill be using it real soon. The only thing I am going to do to it is modify it to all AN fittings. I hope they dont get mad that I am posting this info. I just wanted to share since I am ordering this from them today! :rockon:

Gen2Kit.jpg

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I'm not gonna touch the "Tim not using the LDC Cooling Mod" other than He has his reason that he won't do it, but damn sure isn't because of LDC design or workmanship! LOL!
And Tim, if you see this, SHAME ON YOU for talking mad sh*t about my boy Randy's Yellow TT Mustang at King of the Street at Bowling Green. His little home built car may end up being the winner in the end! The mag will tell! :coolman:

The yellow stang was sick!!

Users who are viewing this thread