LDC going on hiatus

MustangThief

Established Member
Sorry to hear this :(

I did some pretty extensive research and was pretty dead set on getting the LDC kit, guess I may be getting the even flow then when the time comes in the spring...

mysteed

Established Member
MPH's only concern is for their customers.

What are you implying is that if I brought a SC in with the car and had them put it on they would refuse to do it because I didn't buy the SC from them.

If Tim said it's a no-go, then he has a very good reason.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Did I see a 98 cooling mod? Which means 96 cooling mod? ****, why didn't I see this earlier? I thought this was only for 03/04. DAMN IT.

Hope all goes well with you guys!

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Hate to say it but problay because of the other cooling mods. I'm sure you guys wasn't making a ton of money and it was more for the love and helping others out. That's why the small guy always get screwed. Hey thanks for the effort. Even though still don't have a cooling mod but planning to install one

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
It's sad to hear of this. Hope everything works out for you guys. I also hope that I recieve the Clutch Freeplay Kit that I ordered last Monday. Please have that show up to my door steps this week LDC.

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
That's sad to hear. I'm very impressed with the fit and finish of the LDC kit, it was the second thing done to the car after the retainer tube went south on me (6-hour traffic jam on the beltway).

I'm very glad that I decided to do this a year and a half ago. The fittings are quality work and big piece of mind.

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
Man that sucks!!! I was going to wait till I got my clutch replaced in spring, does anybody have a extra laying around I could buy. Thanks

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
UPDATE:

Guys, I am picking up clutch freeplay kits today to fill all existing orders. The cooling mod orders we have will be refunded unless I get a few more kits in stock. Dan, Lyle and I will be talking about LDC's future. I apologize for any inconvenience anyone has suffered because of LDC stopping production. Stay tuned for updates.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
UPDATE:

Guys, I am picking up clutch freeplay kits today to fill all existing orders. The cooling mod orders we have will be refunded unless I get a few more kits in stock. Dan, Lyle and I will be talking about LDC's future. I apologize for any inconvenience anyone has suffered because of LDC stopping production. Stay tuned for updates.

What you're having to do is understandable. Hopefully the cooling mod will be back in production in the future. It indeed is a great product.

pb1302

Established Member
Never got the cooling mod from you guys but I got the freeplay kit and LOVE it. Simple thing but makes a big difference in my book. Thanks for the great product and hope all goes well in the future for you guys.

ib_604

Established Member
i guess i will be getting one of the last clutch free play kits....good thing i read about it when i did....you guys seem very helpful from my experience, i delt with cliff and he was very good...thanks!

i also ordered the LED hood light kit, seemed like a good mod.

look forward to my order comin!!

good luck in the future guys...

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Modular Power House... I talked to Tim about it because I am getting my clutch done this Friday. He said the only one the will touch is the even flow kit.

They do great work and are very reputable but they just don't want to chance having to pull the block...

hmm, tim does know his stuff.....wonder why he would say that

Huh, I wonder why he said that?Tim never flippantly says things so I'm guessing there is a very good reason why he doesn't like the LDC kit.

I could be wrong, but I know Tim has a very strong reputation for "brand loyalty" which may be the reason!
For example he also won't install or tune Whipple cars either due to his loyalty to KB, so it may just be something along those same lines!

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I could be wrong, but I know Tim has a very strong reputation for "brand loyalty" which may be the reason!
For example he also won't install or tune Whipple cars either due to his loyalty to KB, so it may just be something along those same lines!

Thats a little different that a cooling mod. Thats like saying he won't install K&N kits because he is loyal to JLT...

Users who are viewing this thread