LDC going on hiatus

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can you tell us why you're not producing any more cooling mods? They seem to be so popular. Just a break?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cliff, will you ever go back into production with the cooling mod?

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
And considering the block and heads are sand cast, they probably still have sand in them still.

Dont let that shop change your oil. The mod doesnt even go into the block, it goes into the head. Maybe there is a chance at getting some of the sand from the emery cloth to clean up the bore into the cooling system, maybe.

dougwg

Established Member
The shop I go to said they refuse to touch the LDC mod because there is a chance of getting something in the block... Whats up with that??

I heard the shop you go to kills kittens at midnight during a full moon... Whats up with that??

:dw:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
SicStang, What shop?

Modular Power House... I talked to Tim about it because I am getting my clutch done this Friday. He said the only one the will touch is the even flow kit.

They do great work and are very reputable but they just don't want to chance having to pull the block...

dougwg

Established Member
They do great work and are very reputable but they just don't want to chance having to pull the block...

:nonono:

:dw:That makes no sense at all.

Better not get a new clutch, your radio might get stuck on AM. :rollseyes

batfat

Established Member
There could be some truth to this ugly rumor. Right after I had the LDC mod done my girlfriends cat puked all over the carpet. I also discovered a nail in my right rear tire...

batfat

Established Member
Seriously, LDC has been great to deal with shipping to me up in Canada. They shipped USPS which saves me brokerage fees. My friend, drag racer Joe DaSilva, installed both the cooling mod and clutch mod at his race shop. He couldn't say enough about the quality and the need for both of these products. First class products all the way.

s/c stang

Established Member
Modular Power House... I talked to Tim about it because I am getting my clutch done this Friday. He said the only one the will touch is the even flow kit.

hmm, tim does know his stuff.....wonder why he would say that

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
hmm, tim does know his stuff.....wonder why he would say that

Apparently he is unfamiliar with the LDC mod. He may think it is something else. :shrug:

Or he wanted a deal and we refused. That has happened.

Again, there is nothing that can fall in the block. Please ask him to tell you exactly why he doesn't want to install them. The real reason.

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member

Huh, I wonder why he said that?Tim never flippantly says things so I'm guessing there is a very good reason why he doesn't like the LDC kit.

Users who are viewing this thread