Least favorite things about owning a Terminator

RussZTT

Established Member
Weight and weight distribution
Lack of quality of the interior (it sucks):shrug:

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
ive had a few run ins with the neighbors i have one i like to drop it in 1st by his house esp at 1-2am. my gripe is the 5-6 gear wot problem and rear end thud every time i shift gears

Last edited:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Well, first off let me say the positives far outweigh the negatives on my car, now that being said, my least favorite thing about my 2004 is the interior. For a car that cost $40K new 5 years ago, the interior is a joke. It's an ergonomic mess. Seats too narrow, shifter miles away, materials are cheap, etc etc I could go on for days.

I have never lusted after a GT500, but every time I look at the interior, it starts to sway me a little bit more and more.

GA Terminator

Established Member
Poor quality paint, my trunk lid looks like an orange peel
Way too much plastic in the interior, very cheap
No creature comforts at all

Other than that I love it!!

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Definitely agree on the shifter position.

Creature comforts are definitely lacking. I had a 94 with the upgraded sound and I tell you what. They look and sound nearly the same....

I just took off some Toyo Proxies T1R or whatever (I forget) installed in December already nearly gone. I wish these things hooked better.

Part of me loves burning out though :rockon:

xonecrazyx

Established Member
they have one of those speed signs in my town . i wait till just before i get there and floor it to see what speed i can hit . then slow back down . it amuses me

SpectorV

Established Member
^^ its a bargain car for a reaon, if it had a new interior and all sorts of extra features it would have been a 50k car new

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
^^ its a bargain car for a reaon, if it had a new interior and all sorts of extra features it would have been a 50k car new

Thats garbage. A car that costs $40K new should have a spectacular interior. The GTO came with 400HP and a fantastic interior. And since when is $40K a "bargain"??? I don't care how much HP it has or how easy its modded, thats alot of money. There are PLENTY of performance cars in the last 5 years that came out with excellent interiors. I'm just saying my 2004 is sub-par in that one category. Ford could have done better at that price point.

I mean really, whats the difference between my interior and a 2004 Mustang GT?? The seats?? A GT retailed for $22K in 2004. Some people aren't fond of the S197 interiors, but IMO they are light years better. JMO.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I hate the fact that it didn't come with a trailor hitch. Because i need a trailor to cart around all the pussy i get with this thing.

But on a serious note: The Shifter location, Seat is not wide enough in the back for me, PTW clearance, The Vibe, Mods i want exceed my budget.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Yours didn't come with one? Mine has one....though I think I'm just a little too ugly to get girls falling all over me regardless of the car I'm driving... :)

TowRig.gif

liedenfrost

Established Member
Interior could be a little better
Hate all kinds of ppl trying to get beside me and race lol

Hey, I live in Greenwood, Indiana. :burnout: I have a silver 2004 Cobra. Are you one I see parked at a home on Smith Valley Road? If so, I live right down the road in Wakefield subdivision.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Yours didn't come with one? Mine has one....though I think I'm just a little too ugly to get girls falling all over me regardless of the car I'm driving... :)

TowRig.gif

:eek: OMG that's the first one i see with a trailer hitch....

the thing i don't like about it is the fact that i have to park at the end of the parking lot when i go shopping

Last edited:

Thrust

Established Member
But I do remember waking up one morning to find a traffic calming device sitting on the side of the road, right in front of my house.
I had one of those near me a couple years ago. Its display would normally have a yellow read out if you were at or near the set speed limit, and the #s would flash red if you exceeded it. Late one night I wanted to see what It would do if I went past it at over 100mph. I zoomed past it at 127mph but the read out posted up a yellow 27mph. I lol'ed.
The positives out weigh the negatives, But I don't care for the interior, steering rack bushings, the weight, and I have a love hate affair with the irs.

KILRSVT

Established Member
Having to drive the speed limit. It is tempting to floor it. The feeling that when ever I pass a cop he will want to pull me over. Having the jealous guy mugging you because his GF is checking you out.LOL

Users who are viewing this thread