Leaving for Pattaya Thailand in 16 days, any and all advice welcome!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You'll undoubtedly have a great time. You already know what you want to do, and don't want to do. You sound like me. If I was going there I wouldn't have any interest in the bar scene but I WOULD want to take advantage of some good local tours and sampling the different foods. Hope you can take a lot of photos because we'd love to see them when you return. Enjoy Thailand!

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Or used to be a boy but traded in the equipment for something more sporty....

For any of you guys that might visit asia in the coming years, here's a sure fire way to check.

The docs overthere are good, AND cheap. Can't trust the adams apple, because those are regularly shaved down.

Only way to tell? ELBOWS

Arm out straight, palm up. Mens arms are straight, womens have a natural "hook" in it at the elbow. VERY obvious when you know to look for it.

I bet 85% of the people reading this just checked. Now go have your wife or GF do it and you'll see what I mean. Cannot be removed or straightened easily if at all with surgery. Truely the only way to tell.

The "girls" in that part of the world know this too and will NEVER drop thier arm so you can see it if they are hiding something. Before you bring her home tell her arms out!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Penicillin shot and rubbers....go forth and have fun

And what ponyracer said!

Users who are viewing this thread