LED license plate bulbs...very nice

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
wled-x6.jpg

WLED-x6 LED bulb
12 VDC 6-LED Wedge Base bulb (194/168 type)
With built-in voltage regulator
Select LED Color
$ 2.79

are these the ones that are for the tailights?
Thats cheap! I may have to buy some...

those are the ones for the licence plate lights

SVT0369

#1798 of 1896
Established Member
Just got my tag lights from Lethal. But they're too long and won't fit under the stock housing. Anyone else have this problem? :shrug:

Just got my tag lights from Lethal. But they're too long and won't fit under the stock housing. Anyone else have this problem? :shrug:

"Pop the little plastic protector off of the license plate LED's as it's not needed. Once you pop them off they fit perfect inside the license plate bulb housing." - Lethal Performance

spike_africa

Established Member
Nice I have been wanting a better backup light. My parents place has no lighting at night and there are many things that could get in the way of the car when backing up. Having some brighter backup lights would be very nice. I am gonna order a set in a min for the backups. Im not a fan of super bright plate lights though.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What's the part # for the reverse lights?

I would post a link but I'm on my blackberry right now. Go the the 03-04 Cobra section on our site. Then Accessories and then to LED Lighting. You can find all of the LED's there. Hope that helps. Jared

Jefe

Established Member
I would post a link but I'm on my blackberry right now. Go the the 03-04 Cobra section on our site. Then Accessories and then to LED Lighting. You can find all of the LED's there. Hope that helps. Jared

Are they more white or blue if you know? I dont want any rice on Cobra and its hard to tell from the pics:beer:

HwyKng

Street Beast...
Established Member
Im ordern some for the plate bulbs. Ive always hated mine. I think the one on the right side is out!

Users who are viewing this thread