LED license plate bulbs...very nice

cltgt

Life is a drag race
Established Member
Has anyone replaced the turn signals and brake lights too? I tried but it wouldn't work. I think I have to change the flasher out, but it didn't seem that bright either..

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I got the license plate lights and the reverse lights from Lethal Performance. I installed the license plate lights tonight and they look very nice. :banana:

I installed the reverse lights when I did my sequential turn signal kit. They look very nice also.

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
just go on Ebay and type in what ever bulb number you want and "LED" and you'll get TON's of hits.

buy whatever brand you want...thats what I did for my reverse lights and tag lights they look the awesome:

halloweenpictures007.jpg

halloweenpictures008.jpg

Last edited:

Walmart50

Established Member
you do realize those are only on when you go in reverse right?
Its almost like HIDs for the rear.

But i just installed my license plate lights.. and just in case anyone with a vert wants to know.. the license plate lights fit in the rear view mirror for your interior.. and they are BADASS.. period.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
UGHHHH i wish my reverse lights work. I got a set of the LED's thingking the old bulbs are out and it ended up being a bad reverse switch on the transmission. At least the LED tag light looks sweet at night:coolman:.

Last edited:

cobraracer46

Banned
you do realize those are only on when you go in reverse right?
Its almost like HIDs for the rear.

But i just installed my license plate lights.. and just in case anyone with a vert wants to know.. the license plate lights fit in the rear view mirror for your interior.. and they are BADASS.. period.

Cool!:beer:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
man i am hooked on led's thanks to this thread.. i got the tag and reverse leds thx to superbright and super cheap i hope they last a little though, i bought an extra set of tag leds anyway

i want to do interior!! i hope im not turning into a ricer.. does anybody have any led #'s for the dome lights.. or would that look too ricey

:beer:

HID_Guy

Established Member
man i am hooked on led's thanks to this thread.. i got the tag and reverse leds thx to superbright and super cheap i hope they last a little though, i bought an extra set of tag leds anyway

i want to do interior!! i hope im not turning into a ricer.. does anybody have any led #'s for the dome lights.. or would that look too ricey

:beer:

LED's are awesome, not really a rice thing, I would think ....

But we will have all the LED's for most everything you can think of, also some photos to help out by later tonight and tomorrow morning on our Mustang Site (Link Below) ..... All other mods will be up on the site soon also.

- Mustang LED Bulbs : Venomous Stangz Performance - Mustang Slim Ballast HID kits, Mustang Lighting, Mustang Exhaust, Mustang Wheels, Mustang Tires, Mustang Headlights, Mustang Tail Lights, Mustang Fog Lights, Mustang LED Bulbs, Cobra HID kit, GT HID

black_on_black

Got Boost?
Established Member
has anyone tryed to find out what light bulb is in the rear view mirror lamps? I have a vert, and when it is dark out and I want to find something in my car, I might as well wait until day light cause those lights SUCK ASS!!!!! Has anyone tried any of those LED lights in there?

HID_Guy

Established Member
has anyone tryed to find out what light bulb is in the rear view mirror lamps? I have a vert, and when it is dark out and I want to find something in my car, I might as well wait until day light cause those lights SUCK ASS!!!!! Has anyone tried any of those LED lights in there?

Yes, we will have the category for the convertible mirror LED's by later tonight for sure, it's 2 LED's, we will have it as a combo.

black_on_black

Got Boost?
Established Member
I'll just call you tomorrow then and order them. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Just haven't put much thought into LED. Thanks for the great deal today........

Users who are viewing this thread