Lethal off road H-Pipe 2011 GT500

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Our mid-pipes are direct bolt on, from the factory manifolds to the stock 2.75" over axle pipes. They are full 3" tubing, but neck down to 2.75" at the over axle pipe connection.

We did not go with an H pipe because the car is equipped with an H pipe already, and there was no demand for it as well. It's been 6 months and the 10 prepaid pipes required to make a direct fit H pipe jig still hasn't been filled. Meanwhile, we've probably shipped 100+ X pipes in this same time frame.

In the mean time, until the 10 spots are filled and prepaid, you guys wanting off road H pipes can go to any muffler shop and have them make connection pipes that go from the stock manifolds to the stock H section. This would be the fastest solution at the moment.

I just did your off road x-pipe on my 2011. Intall took about an hour only because it was a pain getting to that front 02 sensor. Very simple to do and it did exactly what I hoped it would, made the stock exhaust louder. It does sound different than the vid you guys have of the 2010 but I love it. It's a little louder at idle but when you hit the go pedal.:eek: It sounds like a muscle car now, banana time. :dancenana:

--------
Established Member
not to down all the dealers but if all you want is an H-Pipe....check around at some small local exhaust shops and I'm sure they can set u up with a price that is a lot cheaper...i have bassani 3" O/R X (L/T headers complete 3" system) and I am thinking of removing the X and going with the H as well...mine is really raspy..sound good at WOT but kinda crappy easing up through the gears

sikryd

Established Member
Guys, this thread is pretty old, and many on the original list have moved on to other options. If you are really interested and willing to wait till we hit 10 people, PM me. I don't want to mess up a new list by using people who have already moved on. Maybe I should start a new thread?

IA Shelby

Established Member
I have sent a message to Nick at ARH and asked him to consider developing an H-pipe for development that could be used with other systems.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I heard back from Nick at American Racing headers. They make them but like others they will only work with their headers. They do however have catted and non-catted H that will reduce to down to 2.75 to allow aftermarket or stock catback systems.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
looks like i need to get some ARH headers since they are the only ones who will make me a o/r H

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
maybe next year, i highly doubt the wife would approve this purchase.

i just need to hit the lotto or win at least 50k.

then i can get my car on slocums level

IA Shelby

Established Member
I shared this with my wife yesterday. She thought it was very funny. Thankfully she is a good sport.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s62uC726w4"]Mustang vs. Wife - YouTube[/nomedia]

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
she has seen that, and we have only been married for 4 months. I made sure to buy the KB before it became "OUR" money

Users who are viewing this thread