Lethal off road H-Pipe 2011 GT500

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
What about if we each pay 50 dollars more would they agree to do 7 instead of 10 ??
I dunno if anybody else would want to add extra 50 dollars though ???

sikryd

Established Member
I will ask Jared at Lethal on Monday, but at that price you are only $80 away from having a Stainess unit instead of an Aluminized Steel unit.

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
What about if we contact mbrp and see if they will give us a group buy price for their stainless steel H pipe?

BigDan

Established Member
And please ask if we can purchase their tip's separately.

I've searched and searched and they have the only 4.5" tips that will fit out cars and I want them bad.

sikryd

Established Member
I have something in the works with MBRP through stage3motorsports. I will get back to you as soon as I can...

sikryd

Established Member
no worries guys, anything I can do to help get a quality part for us t a cheaper price. So it looks like this will be the deal... 5% off for us SVTPerformance members on the 2011 GT500 Off Road H-Pipe.

I wrote down the prices, but dang it I forgot it at work. I believe it was...

T409 Stainless - $411.xx
T304 Stainless - $507.xx

on a side note... The stage3motorsports website shows T309 stainless, however the guy I talked to said thats wrong and its T409. Which has less Chromium and Nickle from what I understand so may corrode over time. Maybe high temp clear coat can help with this, not sure.

I'm still trying to work out how they want us to go about ordering it, but should have it nailed down by end of Monday.

The only thing I am concerned about, is that these units are made to work with their 3" muffler systems. I love how my stock mufflers sound, and do not want to change them. So I'm guessing that the 3" H-Pipe will have to be adapted to the 2.75" muffler head pipes. Do you think this can be accomplished by stretching the muffler head pipe, or will an adapter need to be used? I know that Summit has 3" to 2.75" adapters for $11.xx. What do you think? I'm not sure how the Stainless will take to stretching...

Last edited:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
The only thing I am concerned about, is that these units are made to work with their 3" muffler systems. I love how my stock mufflers sound, and do not want to change them. So I'm guessing that the 3" H-Pipe will have to be adapted to the 2.75" muffler head pipes. Do you think this can be accomplished by stretching the muffler head pipe, or will an adapter need to be used? I know that Summit has 3" to 2.75" adapters for $11.xx. What do you think? I'm not sure how the Stainless will take to stretching...

Ohh no this is not good..I really wanted something that just bolton with no headaches lool.

sikryd

Established Member
So being that this 3" h-pipe will not directly bolt up to our stock 2.75" mufflers, is this still something that you all want to pursue? Let me know...

Users who are viewing this thread