Lethal off road pipe install.

stevedm

Established Member
Here are some pics from the lethal off road x-pipe install. The sound is awesome. I would highly encourage this mod if anyone wants to wake up the sound of their car. I cannot tell the diffrence between the H pipe and off road X except the loudness. Not over the top, just awesome. My 96 SVT had headers, an off road x pipe and flowmaster mufflers...it was obnoxious, this is very different. It now sounds like 550HP!
The stock H-pipe is heavy as sh**. I am sure there is a good 20lb difference.

IMG_7821.gif

IMG_7824.gif

IMG_7826.gif

IMG_7832.gif

IMG_7831.gif

IMG_7830.gif

IMG_7829.gif

IMG_7841.gif

IMG_7838.gif

IMG_7837.gif

IMG_7836.gif

IMG_7834.gif

Last edited:

stevedm

Established Member
I would get a downed clip but I woke up to lots of snow....buy yes, lots of popping and gurgling on decel...more than the H pipe, or maybe it's louder so I just notice them more. I am 100% happy with it.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
how is the raspyness? I put high flows on my car and got rasp until i changed the exhaust.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
any noticeable power gains? CEL codes? PLEASE post up a sound clip, thanks! Also, please weight the oem pipe, curious to know how much the weight savings is. thanks!

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Stock one weighs approximately 29lbs

Thanks for this.

Lethal offroad xpipes weigh 20 pounds.

and for this.

So this means that the catted Lethal pipe will weigh about the same as the factory catted mid-pipe. Is it safe to assume that the metallic Magnaflow cats would make up that 9 lbs. difference?

Users who are viewing this thread