Lets hear some live revs from your 5.4 and 5.8 Shelby GT500 Heart-n- Souls

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
My Goodness @2011 gtcs does your shelby GT500 sound incredible........those cams :oops:.......you have really set the bar high buddy on what a built shelby GT500 should sound like......(y). An absolutley beautiful Shelby GT500 w/ a growl to go with it
Thanks man, I have actually since taken off the corsa xtremes and went to back to the super snake axle back, it's definitely not as loud, but still sounds amazing IMO.
@2011 gtcs is way holding out.
Has about 76 exhaust clips on you tube last time I counted:ROFLMAO:
Lol I've had a lot of GT500s and I've tried every exhaust setup there is.
Ok @1Kona_Venom...... were puting @2011 gtcs on hold out notice until he post some more clips of that beast he has roaring......lol

You get a pass for a bit......but dont think that 2 second fly by clip is going to cut it MR......:rolleyes:
With the super snake axle I need to get some good flybys

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks man, I have actually since taken off the corsa xtremes and went to back to the super snake axle back, it's definitely not as loud, but still sounds amazing IMO.

Lol I've had a lot of GT500s and I've tried every exhaust setup there is.

With the super snake axle I need to get some good flybys
I really like the sound of your shelby with the borla super snake axle setup. Sounds the best IMO! Yea..... Id really like to hear some passes with this setup! What a beast!!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I really like the sound of your shelby with the borla super snake axle setup. Sounds the best IMO! Yea..... Id really like to hear some passes with this setup! What a beast!!
FYI @2011 gtcs I am waiting patiently for those flyby's :p. BTW..... @1Kona_Venom i havent forgotten about you either MR. Must be nice when ppl have to beg to hear a few revs from that shelby of yours....:ROFLMAO:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
FYI @2011 gtcs I am waiting patiently for those flyby's :p. BTW..... @1Kona_Venom i havent forgotten about you either MR. Must be nice when ppl have to beg to hear a few revs from that shelby of yours....:ROFLMAO:
Man it's been getting hot as hell in AZ (today was 112) so the Shelby might not be going out to much for a little, but if we get a little cool down I'll definitely get some video flybys

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Couldn’t get into it due to traction issues but JBA shorty headers, stainless works off road x, stock mufflers
Man that sure does sound good @claybeatz . Thats a big difference those shorties make. All the claims that shorties make no big difference are garbage. Sounds awesome bro!! You feel any noticeable performance gains? Them tires scretching thru gears sounds like it.......lol.

claybeatz

Established Member
Man that sure does sound good @claybeatz . Thats a big difference those shorties make. All the claims that shorties make no big difference are garbage. Sounds awesome bro!! You feel any noticeable performance gains? Them tires scretching thru gears sounds like it.......lol.
Absolutely, there’s a huge bump in torque down low and when you wind it out the thing screams! Definitely noticeable.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds awesome. I still love how the stock mufflers sound.
I dont know what @claybeatz is packing under that shelby hood @2011 gtcs but I dont think my little SSnake wants any part of it....... I ask for few revs and he's squawking tires thru 3 gears.....What a show off.............just jk'in.....:ROFLMAO:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Me too, any louder and another state ref lol
I think you could get away with running something like the Magnaflow street series axle back or the super snake axle back. But yeah the corsa xtremes are complete overkill
I dont know what @claybeatz is packing under that shelby hood @2011 gtcs but I dont think my little SSnake wants any part of it....... I ask for few revs and he's squawking tires thru 3 gears.....What a show off.............just jk'in.....:ROFLMAO:
It's your sign to do the holeshot package lol.

claybeatz

Established Member
I think you could get away with running something like the Magnaflow street series axle back or the super snake axle back. But yeah the corsa xtremes are complete overkill

It's your sign to do the holeshot package lol.
I think I may do the magnaflow streets. As long as it’s not too much louder..

Users who are viewing this thread