Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
DD and my work truck.

On a "light" day.

WorkTruck.jpg

Stewart

bmfgsxr

Established Member
i bought mine in march of this year with 9300 miles on her. in the middle of june with 19200 miles on her i decided it was time to stop using it as my dd. not only was the cost of gas murdering me, but i didnt want to rack up that many miles on my L. i did 10000 miles in less than 4 months, and thats just commuting for work. now i drive a toyota corolla that gets over 30mpg for commuting and the L for fun on the weekends.

Bootie

Established Member
here here, but's it's only 2-3 miles to work. :) If I find the right 93-95 Cobra though, I may have another DD.

fac00tec

i see dead people
Established Member
No way ! The first time I saw an L , I knew I had to have one , traded my Gm
truck in and bought my lightning, bought a beater as a dd the next day.Been garage kept since . Underside is cleeean.

000_0012.jpg

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
mine used to be my daily driver until i picked up an 03 zx2 to drive to work. i drive the L when im off work and on the weekends. still love driving it as much as possible just dont want it filthy from work.

shelpdoggSVT

Hold my drink bitch.....
Established Member
With a 26 mile commute .....ONE WAY...in traffic. I drive it about twice a week. The rest of the time the wife and I ride together to work.
Before I moved it was a 2.5 mile drive to work.

JERK!

Banned
Its either my Lightning or my 69 Cougar with a 3500 Stall and 3.89 gears and an 850 Mighty Demon on top of a built 351W....I use my Lightning as my DD...:bored:

joshua5438

Here...Hemi...Hemi !!!
Established Member
I drive mine on the weekends when its nice out and a few days during the week to work. My wife and I both work in the same office building so we usually take her car. It's a Scion TC. Gets great gas mileage and its a 5 speed so it is pretty quick to be a four banger.

boosted_f150

Banned SCAMMER/LIAR
Mine is...i've put over 2k miles on it in the two months i've had it...but hopefully when i move back home in December i'll have my work truck to drive around and the Lightning will be just a weekend toy

Users who are viewing this thread