Lets see how many...........DD

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
cant imagine going anywhere in anything but my L or Cobra :burnout:

DD here, before the L, it was alternate cobra and L. 40 miles to work 5-6 days a week

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Both of my SVT's are Certified Queens,they only get out on sunny day's between the Months of May to Oct'. The Lightning has right at 26,000 miles on it,and that's mostly Summer Vacation miles to Myrtle and Nags Head Beaches,and plus a few trips to Delaware.The Cobra has around 37,000 miles on it,that's not to bad for a 97.I have a 4x4 ZR-ll S-10 that's my Winter,and general bad weather ride.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Used to be for me but after i blew up the first and second motors i know only drive it on my days off. So maybe only 3 days a week if its not raining

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Track whore here. Bought it Sept. 04 with 150 miles on it. Now have alittle over 12,000 miles on it. I am guessing that about 7000 of those miles are while on track or on my way to and from the track.

DD is a Chevy Metro. 45mpg. Parts and insurance cost almost nothing also.

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
KenneSVT said:
Mine is a DD. A very fun and eye turning daily driver. Alright, Giggidy Giggidy.

Mine is also a fun Daily Driver and fun work truck, even with the 3" Bassani Exhaust, Whipple, and JDM Longblock she will still be my daily driver, even if I have to run 110 or 114 octane race fuel in it (I already have 3, 55 gallon drums of race fuel, cheaper if you buy in bulk).

My thoughts is why have it if your not going to drive it and enjoy it, I bought mine on June 15, 2004 with 000002 miles on her, she now has 51,000

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
DD here too........only 13,200 on the clock and about to become a race fuel guzzling 6,7,8** HP smile on my way to work. Of course the HP numbers will depend on how good BILLY really is.......YES BILLY THATS A CHALLENGE to make the most HP here:pepper: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread