lets see pics of those boats!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Been posted here before, but screw it. I loves my baby.....and yes, I know I need a bigger truck......

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Connollylakeandvalvecovers005.jpg

DSCF2748.jpg

Connollylakeandvalvecovers002.jpg

this is what im getting after a house. Berkley drive. 460 with a big blower. chrome everywhere and cant forget the big foot gas pedal
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

YoungGun

Established Member
You ever do anything new with that Cobra? Haven't seen you post about it in a long time?

I haven't changed or added anything major recently. Kinda hard to at this point haha. Only thing I'm thinking about is putting a blower back on it to make it a compound car and running a FAST or Big Stuff system.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
^ did you ever finish off the nitrous and get it tuned?

Some of you guys have some sick boats!!! Younggun I think wins so far lol

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I think this has been the best boat thread so far in SVTP in just two pages so far!

i would say the best boat is one with highdensity. wouldnt mind being a passanger on it one day lol

:beer: My old school Tahiti 16ft with Berkley Jet Drive

Well, about 3 months ago a father and his 16 year old son approached me at the marina to look at my boat when I was about to leave. The 16 year old son was drooling over it, big time, and I mean he wanted to sit in it while it was on my trailer so I let him. The father asked me if I would consider selling it so he and his son could enjoy it together. I wasn't really attached to the boat and my wife hated "bouncing around" in it so he made me an offer I couldn't resist and literally came to my house the next day with CASH in hand and drove off witht he sum beech. The interior was all original! This is the 2nd boat I've sold in 2 years, lol (had a 20ft BAJA before).

(180 degree turn in hurrrrr!)

[youtube_browser]xJOkmz6o3xE[/youtube_browser]

(excuse the "bro" ness of the 1st pic, it was October up north!)

584efa9b.gif

GHPIM1009.gif

GHPIM1080.gif

GHPIM1129.gif

Here is my buddy's boat, 25ft BAJA 650hp single chebby and it HAULS ASS, listen to that cam! (I did the filming :thumbsup:). He is a member on here too.

[youtube_browser]Xdow2s01j7M[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

YoungGun

Established Member
^ did you ever finish off the nitrous and get it tuned?

Some of you guys have some sick boats!!! Younggun I think wins so far lol

Haha thanks man. And yeah I did but I changed the turbo housings to smaller ones first so same power with the nitrous as I had before pretty much but a much better power band. Also only did a 100 shot so could have done more but don't want to risk it. Still out of injector though so need to run a fast or big stuff to turn the boost up more.

meimbroke

Established Member
No rod holders? I would love to gaff a 70lb stripped bass and pull him into that purdy interior, lol, jk.

YoungGun

Established Member
Since old boats came up this is my dad's 29 Chris Craft he sold a few years back.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread