Let's see some good photoshopping:

Route666

Established Member
ok I posted this before somewhere, maybe here, I'll post again to go for winner :) not much of a change, just deeper colour, and lowered.

Original is from Comp Cams website. Its one of their projects.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by tommylightning
The light bar looks wrong. Other than that!! It looks great and perfect.

The light bar is actually on the car in my pic, I dont know what the hell that is posted by Scoriox but I really don't think the members of my club who own that car would like to see that pic.

Last edited:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
The one Route posted (red one).

Oh, ripper, what setting do you set the cutting knife on? Pen tool, free form pen, or what? :??: Thanks :D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
The one Route posted (red one).

Oh, ripper, what setting do you set the cutting knife on? Pen tool, free form pen, or what? :??: Thanks :D

Thats a Stang! :nono:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
I use the lasso tool to cut images out or the magic wand ? ? ? Never use the pen tool.. I have Photoshop 5.5 :-(

Click on the lasso and then just cut all around an object and ctrl + c is what you use.. The pen tool is for something else.. CAn't remeber off the top of my head !

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member

Man, I'm sorry. I was banned from a supra site and I never even posted anything :bash:

Oh, I Photshopped a picture of my car and lowered it. I used the the polygonal lasso tool to do it! :) How do you like?

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member

Here's my car w/ Mach wheels and a 3" or so cowl hood. I don't really like the mach wheels, but I just found them and thought I'd see what I could do :)

"How you like?" :thumbsup:

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
hehe, I parked there and that way b/c that is one of the safest places to park at church ;-)

lmao safest places to park at church? geesh do you guys have all bad drivers at church or something lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread