Let's see some good photoshopping:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
hehehe, well one older lady did back into the back of my brother's Mustang he used to have. :rolling: When I park at a Wal-Mart, I usually park away from all cars, and away from all carts. :D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
hehehe, well one older lady did back into the back of my brother's Mustang he used to have. :rolling: When I park at a Wal-Mart, I usually park away from all cars, and away from all carts. :D

lol that sounds just plain obsessive to me. I park as close to the door as I can if I have my kids, if not I could care less how far away I park lol. :D

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Zach is notorious for this little "oops" things in life lol. But it's more like "DOH!" (insert DOH smiley here please lol) for him :)

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by SohowcomeHottie
lol that sounds just plain obsessive to me. I park as close to the door as I can if I have my kids, if not I could care less how far away I park lol. :D
No way. For one, I don't take my car to the store unless I absolutely have to. Then you will find my car parked as far away as I can get it from other retards that could care less about my property.

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
No way. For one, I don't take my car to the store unless I absolutely have to. Then you will find my car parked as far away as I can get it from other retards that could care less about my property.

Yeah well are you draggin 2 kids along with ya when you go and get a cart full of groceries? lol makes my decision closer to the door as being more understandable to me :D

Users who are viewing this thread