Let's see those Latest Purchases!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Finished plumbing my deionized wash cart.
Active ve52 pressure washer
uberflex hose
McKillans gun
Prefilters
Mixed resin canister
MJJC Foam canon
Quick disconnects on every hose on the house
Carbon and sediment prefilters

Now everything I need is onboard and can be hooked up fast via quick disconnects. Two valves bypass the filtration system for the foam and wash. Routing through the filters during the rinse removes 100% of the minerals so I can let it dry in the sun. Since the water dries without any residue or spots there's no need to clean the windows afterward and water running out the cracks and crevasses doesn't leave water spots. Wheel out, wash, wheel back in. Spotless rinsing makes washing the RV a piece of cake
View attachment 1832269View attachment 1832270
And here I thought I was anal about my car washes. YOU'VE got me beat big time. That is one serious setup! Fortunately, though, I don't have any water spot issues because I wash my car early morning (not in the sun) and use a blower to quickly remove most of the water left on the car as I use a microfiber cloth to remove what's left. I would, though, love to have your setup!

bird_dog0347

Established Member
New seat foams for my Recaro seats going in my fox.
1710252758475.jpeg

Blown 89

Established Member
Now that I can see spending some money on! Very cool.
Getting spotless water isn't expensive. All you need is a DI tank hooked directly up to your hose and a garden sprayer on the other end and you have spotless water. This one was $120 on Amazon this morning. A Youtuber did a review of it last week and they've been fluctuating in and out of stock ever since:

There's a smaller one on sale for $80 right now too.

The caveat to the cheaper tanks like mine is that you need to keep the flow under 2 gpm. The larger tanks will flow up to 5 gpm at 0 TDS.
And here I thought I was anal about my car washes. YOU'VE got me beat big time. That is one serious setup! Fortunately, though, I don't have any water spot issues because I wash my car early morning (not in the sun) and use a blower to quickly remove most of the water left on the car as I use a microfiber cloth to remove what's left. I would, though, love to have your setup!
The cart, bypass, pressure washer, and prefilter are all unnecessary. All you really need is a DI tank and they can be had all day long for under $150. It would eliminate the blowing and microfiber step completely. Spend the blowing/microfiber time drinking a beer and watching the water dry.

I pre-filter because my water is undrinkable out of the tap (500-700 TDS) so I'm hoping to extend the media life (currently 300-400 gal). If I add a cheap RO system and storage bladder that would extend the media life to 30,000 to 50,000 gallons. FWIW, 3-6 gal will rinse a car.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Finished plumbing my deionized wash cart.
Active ve52 pressure washer
uberflex hose
McKillans gun
Prefilters
Mixed resin canister
MJJC Foam canon
Quick disconnects on every hose on the house
Carbon and sediment prefilters

Now everything I need is onboard and can be hooked up fast via quick disconnects. Two valves bypass the filtration system for the foam and wash. Routing through the filters during the rinse removes 100% of the minerals so I can let it dry in the sun. Since the water dries without any residue or spots there's no need to clean the windows afterward and water running out the cracks and crevasses doesn't leave water spots. Wheel out, wash, wheel back in. Spotless rinsing makes washing the RV a piece of cake
View attachment 1832269View attachment 1832270

Better? This is SVTP - lol.

1710281009117.jpeg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Almost all the bits for the KTM. Missing a few more bolts and the front sliders. Then assembly will start!!

Went with the Brembo Corsa Corte RCS15 master cylinder. The RCS19 on my Hyper has been awesome. This is one of those upgrades that are legit.

IMG_1398.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
ATGATT is silly. Imagine putting on leathers to go check your mail. Dress appropriately for the level of risk you are taking. lol

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Nice drum sander. Do you make furniture?
I have made a few items, our bed, guest bed, shelves. Mostly want to get into higher end cutting boards. This is a basic face grain but currently sanding it. Table saw sled comes in today and the drum sander will help with end grain.
IMG_2846.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread