Let's see those Latest Purchases!

blackfang

Established Member
I have a few projects and trim repairs to do at our cabin so this will come in handy.

ryobi-brad-nailers-p321-64_400.jpg

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member

floodstang

Established Member
I do not plan on swapping it. I am going to fix some issues with it and drive it a little and then sell it. It runs and drives really good. A little slow but good nonetheless.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven’t found a level that actually levels it. They all sit high in the front. Went with Kings and Deavers on mine.
I had a Carli on my 2017. With the mini-packs, it was level. I can't count the number of people that asked how I got it that level. Got lucky, I guess. And since I don't fix what ain't broke, a Carli kit was ordered yesterday, same as I had.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Had some stuff laying around with no good place for it, grabbed this from wayfair. It’s kind of nice the built in lighting comes on when you walk up and turns off after a minute.

The whisky bottle was signed by the entire band and the distiller. All that stuff is from the 40th anniversary weekend in SF and 72 seasons in Arlington

IMG_3772.jpeg

IMG_3773.jpeg

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Had some stuff laying around with no good place for it, grabbed this from wayfair. It’s kind of nice the built in lighting comes on when you walk up and turns off after a minute.

The whisky bottle was signed by the entire band and the distiller. All that stuff is from the 40th anniversary weekend in SF and 72 seasons in Arlington

View attachment 1833569

View attachment 1833570
Nice! Been a favorite band most of my life. Saw them in Columbia, SC at Lollapalooza in 96. Had that box set that I bought in the exchange in Sicily and recall having a Ride the Lightning shirt when I was about 13. First time I heard them was when I somehow came across a tape that had Sanitarium on one side and Blitzkrieg on the other side when I was a very young teen.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! Been a favorite band most of my life. Saw them in Columbia, SC at Lollapalooza in 96. Had that box set that I bought in the exchange in Sicily and recall having a Ride the Lightning shirt when I was about 13. First time I heard them was when I somehow came across a tape that had Sanitarium on one side and Blitzkrieg on the other side when I was a very young teen.
They were the first concert I ever went to.

I had time to kill the 40th anniversary so waited in line for that. My understanding is, at least at the time, it was extremely rare to get a bottle signed by all 4 and never before with all 4 and the distiller. Getting there late the 3 bottle set was all that was left but one blend was just for the store selling them and the other is a limited blend for California.

Wanted to display them somewhere but not look like a college dorm room

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I had a Canon DSLR for years, not really anything special but I had really been wanting some Canon L series lenses, mainly the 70-200 2.8 for getting good pics of the kids in their sports. Facebook marketplace was a beating so just for grins I checked Craigslist and there was a guy selling the package below for $500. I thought it might be a scam at first, but it was legit. The camera body isn't as new or "good" as my current camera body but it came with the lens I wanted which the next cheapest listing I saw for JUST that lens was over $700 alone.

Canon Camera EOS 40D
Canon Lens EF 70-200 F 2.8L IS USM
Canon Lens EFS 17-85 f/4-5.6
Canon Speedlight 580EX
Canon Battery Grip BG-E2
Canon Extender EF 1.4x
Canon Remote Switch RS-80N3
Lens Hoods includes Canon ET-86, ET-67 and various rubber lens hoods
Hoya HMC 77mm UV(0) Lens Filter
Hoya Super HMC Pro1 67mm UV(0) Lens Filter
Bogen 3021 tripod, Manfrotto 3016 monopod, Slik 450G tripod
JTL Backdrop Stand