kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Twin 10s for the Shaker 1000 sub

EC1E2142-9046-4F9B-A887-B546AB52DF54.jpeg

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Yea, my plan is Regular cabs only on her shopping list.
It is all doable when you are in high school, horny, and your bones don't ache, etc. I did it everywhere back then. I couldn't begin to now. Though my wife and I did it in the back of her old GMC Envoy in a parking garage after we started dating. That was 4 years ago, so I guess I can be a contortionist if the need arises. Lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
It is all doable when you are in high school, horny, and your bones don't ache, etc. I did it everywhere back then. I couldn't begin to now. Though my wife and I did it in the back of her old GMC Envoy in a parking garage after we started dating. That was 4 years ago, so I guess I can be a contortionist if the need arises. Lol.
I banged a chick in her Volvo XC 90 about 2-3 years ago, lol it was pretty comfortable. I even commented this is a really nice suv :LOL:

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
For the new truck. All prepared to have the level kit and wheels installed last week except they forgot to send the front coil springs and one of the wheels was damaged. Springs arrived on Friday, wheel is due today. Scheduled to be completed tomorrow. Pics forthcoming of complete package.

wheel 1.jpg

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Scored a new TV for my 3 season room. Target is/was clearing out their TVs. Got this 65 LG C3 OLED for $999.99 (50% off). I have the 77 in my family room and they get great pictures.

Replaces a dying Vizio and will be paired with a Sonos Beam 2 sound bar. Makes for a great place to watch TV especially once I move the kegerator back outside.

TV1 - Copy.jpg

TV2 - Copy.jpg

ajaf1656

Established Member
Oh yeah... bought a Martin GPC-16E on an overnight. I didn't want to put it in the back of the jet where I couldn't watch it, so I had them send it to Boise. I just picked it up yesterday and only got a few hours with it before I had to leave for work again.

IMG_2360.jpeg

C2tuck

Established Member
Oh yeah... bought a Martin GPC-16E on an overnight. I didn't want to put it in the back of the jet where I couldn't watch it, so I had them send it to Boise. I just picked it up yesterday and only got a few hours with it before I had to leave for work again.

View attachment 1837983

Those are pretty hard to play with the tags still on them…

Users who are viewing this thread