Let's see those REAL dogs...

Brutal Metal

Established Member
She was able to come home today. She is very sore, but she can walk on all legs. She was glad to be coming home. The bullet hit her left side behind shoulder blade and broke the right shoulder blade on exit. She is a lucky girl!
5e7e975f8011ad959e6475e0708f4597.jpg

Nice congrats..

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Gunner and Lexi:

[youtube_browser]HzP_xecIyog[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Sn95Snake

Established Member
She was able to come home today. She is very sore, but she can walk on all legs. She was glad to be coming home. The bullet hit her left side behind shoulder blade and broke the right shoulder blade on exit. She is a lucky girl!

It is awesome that she is making a recovery! I hope the absolute worst for whoever shot her!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

I cant believe she got shot like that and survived, thats beyond lucky. Glad shes feeling better and hope the SOB gets what theyve got coming to em

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I had two with my ex and have the two in that picture now. They are the comedians of the dog world... absolute maniacs. Having said that, they are extremely sweet, amazing with children, protective, obedient, and don't shed much. They need a strong presence from their owners because they can be stubborn, but they are great other than that. I talk to so many people that will only own Boxers after owning one. They have so many facial expressions and emotions that are human-like. Maintenance is just like any other dog and their energy level I would say is on the higher end. Ours play a lot with each other, but really just lounge around most of the day.

x2. we have a 3 yr old boxer/pit mix and he is def both worlds. super high energy. loyal. strong. always wants to play. hes kinda dumb but smart.. he can open doors and the deck has a sliding glass door he opens on his own.. but he goofy and clumsy at the same time.. we also have a 2 year old female pit. they are best friends and 80lbs each they can rough house all day long.

DSC_0128_zps2lzsbmli.jpg

Last edited:

Panic661

Established Member
Gus.jpg

Gus. Looks to be about a year and a half old. He'd been wondering around the neighborhood for a couple of days according to neighbors. Was scared of men like he'd been beaten real bad. Very smart though, knows how to sit, lay down. Now to get him and my female Blue/Amstaff mix to get along.

Bella2.jpg

And Bella, added with the wifes preggo belly. She's a little over a year and a half old. Had her since she was a small puppy.

Last edited:

01turbowolf

ford tech
Established Member
Husky Lab mix wow you don't see that often, he looks like quite the comedian with that face~
Oh he is definitely a character. Most loving and attentative dog I've ever had though, he always wants to please, amazing with little kids and gets frustrated when he cant quite figure out what you want him to do lol. But he will sit there and train for as long as he possibly can. He's ridiculously smart and dumb at the same time lol. been able to learn commands since we got him at 8 weeks old.

Seahorse

Established Member
Recent pics; our little tank of a girl is now 3 and our Presa pup is growing...and growing...LOL

DSC06174_zpsv7wgrd1d.jpg

DSC06339_zpse85mo0lh.jpg

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Oh he is definitely a character. Most loving and attentative dog I've ever had though, he always wants to please, amazing with little kids and gets frustrated when he cant quite figure out what you want him to do lol. But he will sit there and train for as long as he possibly can. He's ridiculously smart and dumb at the same time lol. been able to learn commands since we got him at 8 weeks old.

Anything with Husky is going to have that smart but dumb persona lol. My GS/Husky mix is that to the max, he's super trainable and super stubborn like he can't decide which side of him should win haha.

Users who are viewing this thread