Lets see those trucks!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't make me reach through the computer and slap you...
LMFAO
It's true though Brochacho. lol Mine is almost fully loaded, I ordered it the way I wanted.
Heated seats, heated steering wheel and heated outside mirrors. Leather seating and nav. A pretty good Alpine stereo system too. lol
I don't think Ford has any of that in the rcsb.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
LMFAO
It's true though Brochacho. lol Mine is almost fully loaded, I ordered it the way I wanted.
Heated seats, heated steering wheel and heated outside mirrors. Leather seating and nav. A pretty good Alpine stereo system too. lol
I don't think Ford has any of that in the rcsb.
You don't need all that shit when you got that blue oval in the grill.

Ford.jpg

joshcarp81

Established Member
Only pic i have of the new work truck. Soon to have system one full ladder racks and full length side boxes.
Truck is 82000 miles i bought it from the second owner that bought it in 2011 with 33000 miles. He immediately bulletproofed/deleted it. And has been running it on a street race lite tune since he bought it.
He has 20 plus tunes with 4 being specific to the truck tunes. One is a basic stock with egr off, the other is a tow tune the street race light and a looney tune which is just plain stupid!
Only things ive done are a complete all fluids change, upgraded the rear diff cover, new headlights, doing a complete fluid film treatment tomorrow, and claybar/wax and going to upgrade all the brakes and replace all balljoints and tie rod ends soon.
20180722_173509.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

joshcarp81

Established Member
Only pic i have of the new work truck. Soon to have system one full ladder racks and full length side boxes.
Truck is 82000 miles i bought it from the second owner that bought it in 2011 with 33000 miles. He immediately bulletproofed/deleted it. And has been running it on a street race lite tune since he bought it.
He has 20 plus tunes with 4 being specific to the truck tunes. One is a basic stock with egr off, the other is a tow tune the street race light and a looney tune which is just plain stupid!
Only things ive done are a complete all fluids change, upgraded the rear diff cover, new headlights, doing a complete fluid film treatment tomorrow, and claybar/wax and going to upgrade all the brakes and replace all balljoints and tie rod ends soon.View attachment 1504807

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Can i have a mod move this post ro the superduty section. Somehow i was trying to post it on the app and it went here. Lol! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread