Lets see your exhaust set ups!!

Silver95

Established Member
Every manufacturer has different tips as well all know it, but some really kill the look, or make it stand out great (such as the SLP tips IMO)

Lets see what you got and please, list the make of your exhaust if you can. :rolling: whore them pics.

yefferys50

Established Member
SSS tips are some of the best looking that I've ever seen. Here are some pics of mine.

PhotoJan2260516PM_zpsc61255ea.jpg

PhotoFeb24104335AM_zpsb8bce068.jpg

PhotoFeb24104353AM_zpsd6e96ef5.jpg

amoosenamedhank

Established Member
The only issue with those is their length. From a side angle you can see where the tip is clamped on. I've never been a huge fan of tail pipes on SN-95 because of the lack of exhaust cut out... but if you're going to use them, IMO it's important that the tip goes back to at least the tire.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
^^^ Da fuq??

I'll post up in a bit. Magnapack catback 3.5" tips :)

*** Edit damnit SVTRob posted while I was typing lol. first part of my post is aimed at the second post lol.

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member
The only issue with those is their length. From a side angle you can see where the tip is clamped on. I've never been a huge fan of tail pipes on SN-95 because of the lack of exhaust cut out... but if you're going to use them, IMO it's important that the tip goes back to at least the tire.

I agree somewhat but the look doesn't bother me too much, just so long as the tips look great from behind.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
I have bassani x with bassani mufflers and 2 1/2 tips. Looks stockish and dirty

E86DD25E-BFBD-4A9E-9498-4D60566ABBB6-4211-0000032121E1074C_zpsc5f11c9b.jpg

bumsoil

Established Member
LKMPDKy.jpg

Sorry for the stupid big picture. But you can see a slight flare in mine completely unoticable from the side.

SVT Rob

Established Member
^^^ Da fuq??

I'll post up in a bit. Magnapack catback 3.5" tips :)

*** Edit damnit SVTRob posted while I was typing lol. first part of my post is aimed at the second post lol.

Heh, I was all "whats wrong with that? I know it's a little dirty, but still!!" :beer:

Silver95

Established Member
How do the magnaflow magnapack tips looks- i'm sure someone on here has them!?

That svo side exit exhaust is SICK! Where can I get this and does it come with the whole kit (side skirt and the pipes?)

Users who are viewing this thread