Let's Talk Trap & Skeet Auto Throwers

VENOM1

6.0MAN
Established Member
Over the last five years I have gotten into shooting trap and skeet. As of now, I either hand throw them or pay at a range and frankly, I'm sick of both. That said I am in the market for an auto thrower that is under $500 and preferably with a wobbler kit so it's as real as possible. I looked at a Do-All White Wing and with the wobbler kit it comes in at $630 at BassPro but I think I can find it for less.

Anyways, I figured that I would post this on SVT for it seems people are in to guns, shooting and etc. Does anyone have experience with these machines? What should I look for and/or stay away from? Are there particular brands that are better than another?

Thanks in advance for your help!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
we bought a real basic electric skeet thrower (no wobble or side to side) from

Clay Archery, Target Trap Machine, Sales, Service & Archery Rentals

you might try giving them a call, they sell refurbs and such as well as new. When ours needed repair (like 9 years later) they were super helpful in trouble shooting it and ultimately arranging to send it in for repairs. We misdiagnosed it and based on that they sold us some parts that didnt fix it, when we sent it in and they replaced what turned out to be a faulty motor they still credited us for the parts we bought and installed before that

Users who are viewing this thread