LFP is just another copy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucafu1

Established Member
:poke:
combatstang said:
Mark, I only have one question for you:

Is that a tank on your site one that you made? Did you design and fabricate that ACTUAL peice?

FordFreak

Established Member
combatstang said:

Is that a tank on your site one that you made? Did you design and fabricate that ACTUAL peice?

I like how he avoids answering this question....

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
tickingcobra said:
Hey Mark, I am one that is wanting one :beer: ...It's just like everything else, once one person claims somebody is a crook people join in and start their flame wars without ever knowing the truth (typical on here)....................... Like I said all this did is put the word out that LFP is selling them at a lower cost, well Have a great day :coolman:

You are a ass.........This is why people in this world are the way they are.....

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
Bad03Cobra said:
You are a ass.........This is why people in this world are the way they are.....
assholes are a sad fact in this world. We are bound to have a few. :beer:

tickingcobra

Banned
Bad03Cobra said:
Oh okay :nonono: ..... Answer this question honestly..Do you personally know that LFP copied the box? Unless your LFP then no, so your the ass here not me!! Your one of the people I was talking about jumping on the band wagon when you don't know personally about it... I don't know if he did or if didn't and I don't care it's members like you that slam people and haven't the slightest clue on what really happen.

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
tickingcobra said:
Oh okay :nonono: ..... Answer this question honestly..Do you personally know that LFP copied the box? Unless your LFP then no, so your the ass here not me!! Your one of the people I was talking about jumping on the band wagon when you don't know personally about it... I don't know if he did or if didn't and I don't care it's members like you that slam people and haven't the slightest clue on what really happen.

I have 1 of the boxes from Eric do you have one???? It is the same box not there own. You want to talk about having a clue? Do you know what really happen or you just that broke you need to save 40 bucks...

Don't start somthing you can't finish....

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I-CAN-STANG said:
Who cares? SFPH says BF did the samething! :shrug: Everyone does it! It's simple stuff like this that NEEDS to be shut down not the other posts that actually has some meaning and will help others out in the long run....:nonono:

wasnt SFPH making pullies for GTP and nissans long before BF made one?

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
tickingcobra said:
Oh okay :nonono: ..... Answer this question honestly..Do you personally know that LFP copied the box? .

if he didnt, why the hell wont he answer this simple freaking question:

combatstang said:

we are not critics just to be critics. i personaly see something wrong with what is going on, thus my reason for posting on this thread. i rarely post oppinions about anything, and i generaly resist saying anything bad about anyone. search my post, and you will see what im talking about. i have no hatred for anyone, no desire to hurt a buisness and i will do anything to promote a vendor who practices good buisness, is fair, and treats their customers and their competitors with respect.

with that said, there is a vendor who took pictures of a competitors product, and then advertised it as thier own design. that, is not right. make your own, change it a little, move something. make it better. make it a lower cost, lesser quality alternative, but dont advertise someone elses product as your own. should we "demonize" that? yes. i think that is the point of this thread. we are interested in what actualy happened. show us that the pictures you are advertising are your product, produced by you, and i will personaly start an apology thread, along with deleting all my post on this thread. that is as "in content" as i can put it. and i dont chase ambulances, i arrive before them.

FordFreak

Established Member
tickingcobra said:

First of all why dont you wait until Mark has them available to see what his quality is? How do you even know what they are gonna look like? You sure cant go on his picture, cause that is MY work, NOT marks. *Mark is not even making them himself. He's jobbing it out. :loser:
Just so you know... LFP got that box from a customer that I sold it to.

JJ@WMS

Banned
FordFreak4.6 said:
First of all why dont you wait until Mark has them available to see what his quality is? How do you even know what they are gonna look like? You sure cant go on his picture, cause that is MY work, NOT marks. *Mark is not even making them himself. He's jobbing it out. :loser:

Good talking to you tonight.. :beer:

I'd rather buy from someone that put their heart and soul into the product, than someone that used their wallett and 5 cent head. :thumbsup:

Enthusiasts talk, vendors walk... LOL

JJ@WMS

Ps, I am not a first time poster, I am normally JJ's SVT, but for some reason this site wont send me an email to reset my password, so I signed up the name that I now use on other sites. Mod/admins, please switch my username to this one. thanks.. JJ

tickingcobra

Banned
Bad03Cobra said:
I have 1 of the boxes from Eric do you have one???? It is the same box not there own. You want to talk about having a clue? Do you know what really happen or you just that broke you need to save 40 bucks...

Don't start somthing you can't finish....
First of all if you read my post, you would have seen I stated I don't know personally that's why I'm not slamming anyone.....Second do you have one from LFP????????? Then you are merely guessing they used the same one. Just cause it looks the same. There are only a couple of ways to build one of these and I can't imagine them looking very different......Anyway my debate is not whether they copied it or not, it's about people like you that haven't a clue about it and jumping on here slamming them....No I'm not broke, I'm just not a dumbass to pay $40 more when I can get the same thing at a lower cost...

SoCaLCobra79

Established Member
combatstang said:

I said earlier that I didn't give a shit about this thread, but I would like to know the answer to this question Mark.

tickingcobra

Banned
FordFreak4.6 said:

I bought LFP's H.E. and I am very impressed on there quality even if it is built by someone (not sure if it is) else it carries there name...Just like Ford's engine plant in Mexico same thing they job it out, cause it's cheaper..Again you build these boxes, so you know them...

FordFreak

Established Member
tickingcobra said:
I bought LFP's H.E. and I am very impressed on there quality even if it is built by someone (not sure if it is) else it carries there name...Just like Ford's engine plant in Mexico same thing they job it out, cause it's cheaper..Again you build these boxes, so you know them...

Yea I build these boxes. All by myself. I will NEVER job out my work.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I believe this thread has gone on long enough. Eric and Mark have both said their side of the story. It's really just between them at this point. All we have to do is decide who we want to spend our money with.

I would like it if only those who have a stake in this situation would post in this thread from now on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
03DOHC said:
No. You'd have integrity and live properly on principle to not buy it for $40 less if it was stolen intellectual property.

I hate to say it...but it ain't intellectual property if there is no patent application
prior to release to the public.

03DOHC

Established Member
geepaw said:
I hate to say it...but it ain't intellectual property if there is no patent application
prior to release to the public.
I beg to differ. You obviously don't know what intellectual property is then. There is a BIG difference between an exact copy of a specific design and claiming it as your own unique design and designing and building a variation on a theme. For example; BilletFlow's idler and Metco's idler. Two completely different designs that do the same thing.

At that, let's do what Travis asked.

SID297 said:
I believe this thread has gone on long enough. Eric and Mark have both said their side of the story. It's really just between them at this point. All we have to do is decide who we want to spend our money with.

I would like it if only those who have a stake in this situation would post in this thread from now on.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
tickingcobra said:
First of all if you read my post, you would have seen I stated I don't know personally that's why I'm not slamming anyone.....Second do you have one from LFP????????? Then you are merely guessing they used the same one. Just cause it looks the same. There are only a couple of ways to build one of these and I can't imagine them looking very different......Anyway my debate is not whether they copied it or not, it's about people like you that haven't a clue about it and jumping on here slamming them....No I'm not broke, I'm just a dumbass to pay $40 more when I can get the same thing from the original guy...

Whatever................. :bash:

mavado007

Established Member
Mark, Put me down for 1. I'll call you today and order it.

For those who want Mark to answer "a simple question":

If he answers yes all you will say is "TOLD YOU SO" and continue to bash
If he answers no all you will do is call him a "LIAR" and continue to bash

The sole purpose of this thread is to bash, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread