Lightning guys.....whats your jobs?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Chief Information Officer & Director of IT for a 650 million dollar a year General Contracting company, we build high rises, schools, goverment bldgs, EOC's, Hospitals, amusement parks, specialty buildings, CIA, and FBI facilitys...etc.

I see we have a few super's in here... After your projects are done, were always looking for good people to bring into the company...
Were based out of Naples Florida, and we've been around for 35 years.

Before becoming a Technical nerd, I was a civil engineer, then switched to structural engineering.

And even before that I was a JarHead.... Semper Fi.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
Billybong said:
Avionics Engineer on the Space Shuttle Program...soon to be out of work maybe.:shrug:

you should give L3 communications a call if your not affraid to make big money with your experiance. they always need electricans in iraq. it
s about 180k a year. but you only get to come home 14 days in one year, but at the end of your 1 year contract yo go home for 30 days, and can just come back and continue working. i have been working over here for about 2 years. its well worth it to me, check the last few pages in the faces of ..... sticky. i got lots of toys'. =)

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
bamaRed said:
you should give L3 communications a call if your not affraid to make big money with your experiance. they always need electricans in iraq. it
s about 180k a year. but you only get to come home 14 days in one year, but at the end of your 1 year contract yo go home for 30 days, and can just come back and continue working. i have been working over here for about 2 years. its well worth it to me, check the last few pages in the faces of ..... sticky. i got lots of toys'. =)

Go to Iraq?Your NUTS!My life is not worth $180k a year.

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
MMShaggy said:
Chief Information Officer & Director of IT for a 650 million dollar a year General Contracting company, we build high rises, schools, goverment bldgs, EOC's, Hospitals, amusement parks, specialty buildings, CIA, and FBI facilitys...etc.

I see we have a few super's in here... After your projects are done, were always looking for good people to bring into the company...
Were based out of Naples Florida, and we've been around for 35 years.

Before becoming a Technical nerd, I was a civil engineer, then switched to structural engineering.

And even before that I was a JarHead.... Semper Fi.
Did you build any of the high rises in Bonita Bay?

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Sure did. If it's a high rise in Naples, Ft Myers, Bonita, ft myers, cape coral, or Sarasota, the odds are we built it.

Ralph50

Speed Addict
Established Member
I'm an exotic dancer but now I'm getting kind of old. Need to start looking into a new profession. Good looks don't last forever.

Users who are viewing this thread