Lil' Wayne Slams Reporter Trying To Push Him On BLM

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I thought there was going to be a video of him body slamming some dude.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
[video=youtube;XgB6-VhTjoU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgB6-VhTjoU[/video]

truefiveo

Established Member
Hilarious weren't you guys the same ones bashing Lil Wayne for stepping on the flag in a thread long ago?

Now hes your hero for going against something you hate with extreme bias.

SVTP too funny

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Hilarious weren't you guys the same ones bashing Lil Wayne for stepping on the flag in a thread long ago?

Yep! Sure were!

Does Lil Wayne know that he is black?

Not really. He has spent over half his life as a millionaire, surrounded by white people handling his time and business. They're simply doing a job, and he's confusing it as "racism doesn't exist." He thinks his money makes him immune. Take away his money, and the dominant society will call him a common "thug" like he appears with all those stupid tattoos over every square inch of his scrawny body.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Not really. He has spent over half his life as a millionaire, surrounded by white people handling his time and business. They're simply doing a job, and he's confusing it as "racism doesn't exist." He thinks his money makes him immune. Take away his money, and the dominant society will call him a common "thug" like he appears with all those stupid tattoos over every square inch of his scrawny body.

I completely agree. Look, I do not believe in the BLM movement as I feel it is a group perverting an actual problem to ask unreasonable demands and it is used to justify violence and racism towards others.

That said, yes there is a racism problem. Burning down businesses, looting, attacking people, blocking traffic, and the other tactics are ways to ensure I don't listen to your message. It makes me not care about those participating.

Now, come talk to me. Have a conversation where we are both allowed to talk. Tell me what I can do to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member

Except for the fact that he's not the typical 'thug'.....

i.e. not robbing stores or people, committing murder, etc. Wayne's like a 16 year old girl who got famous, just all about partying and having a good time.

So that makes him 'white' because he doesnt act like a complete thug? Got it. :lol:

And good job judging an individual based solely on his looks :rolleyes: I forgot this was 1940

Props to Wayne for separating himself from a borderline terrorist group, and extremely flawed logic.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Except for the fact that he's not the typical 'thug'.....

i.e. not robbing stores or people, committing murder, etc. Wayne's like a 16 year old girl who got famous, just all about partying and having a good time.

So that makes him 'white' because he doesnt act like a complete thug? Got it. :lol:

And good job judging an individual based solely on his looks :rolleyes: I forgot this was 1940

Props to Wayne for separating himself from a borderline terrorist group, and extremely flawed logic.

Yeah, I'm sure you and your neighbors would welcome someone who looks like that with welcome arms into your neighborhood and homes. :rolleyes:

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah, I'm sure you and your neighbors would welcome someone who looks like that with welcome arms into your neighborhood and homes. :rolleyes:

Welcomed 'worse' looking into my house many times before, introduced them to my parents, etc etc. I've got friends with all sorts of backgrounds. Doesnt mean shit to me how they look (people would say the same if they saw me I'm sure), what matters is how they treat people.

So yeah....next point? :lol:

And spare me the whole 'you're lying' cop out. I'm grown, have no reason to lie to someone else over the internet. Especially someone I will NEVER meet....

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
everyone on FB like yeah he's right...then you remember he walked all over the flag for a music video.

Blown 89

Established Member

Now hes your hero for going against something you hate with extreme bias.

SVTP too funny
Sometimes people stay stupid things, other times they are brilliant so it's awfully stupid to condemn people for judging someone on a case by case basis :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread