Lil' Wayne Slams Reporter Trying To Push Him On BLM

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
everyone on FB like yeah he's right...then you remember he walked all over the flag for a music video.

This is a tactic all groups use, a game called "What Fits My Agenda?" Lol

I feel like he said this to troll us of the crackerology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Might be more than just money that molded his views on racism.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gVVw49Jpg0s

goes with any race......there's good PEOPLE and there's bad PEOPLE. Doesnt have shit to do with race, ever. A shitty person is a shitty person. But to say EVERY black person is a bad individual, is incorrect. Same goes to the white folks. However, to blame one's lack of success / criminal record / etc on someone else is asinine.

Am I wrong?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
goes with any race......there's good PEOPLE and there's bad PEOPLE. Doesnt have shit to do with race, ever. A shitty person is a shitty person. But to say EVERY black person is a bad individual, is incorrect. Same goes to the white folks. However, to blame one's lack of success / criminal record / etc on someone else is asinine.

Am I wrong?

As a little cracker I was living in Dorchester in the city of Boston.The first kids I played with were pookie and peaches. You know racism when you see it. With that said if you were a little white kid that could not fight. It was a long day at school.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
As a little cracker I was living in Dorchester in the city of Boston.The first kids I played with were pookie and peaches. You know racism when you see it. With that said if you were a little white kid that could not fight. It was a long day at school.

Nice! My aunt still lives there,...well, Savin Hill. Nice area and right on the beach, literally. It's a 2 family home that she rents out the bottom floor.
I grew up in Rossi, (Roslindale, MA) a city inside of Boston and had taken the Orange Line for 3 years going to high school. (Senior year, we got to take out cars and park at school.) But yes you are correct, there were A LOT of racial issues when growing up in Boston.
That's why I live in the suburbs now. I'll never move back to city, even if someone paid my mortgage. LOL

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Norfolk st,Not so nice. By 12 I would bet money I had more unsactioned bouts than Mike Tyson.

Users who are viewing this thread