Linelock?

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
when i get my kb in, I'm going to be going to the track about every weekend. Should i invest in a linelock? Have any of you guys used it?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Invest in one because the car will love you. It's also a blast to just hit the button/switch to do a burnout. I loved doing it the old way of heal/toe but the proper way is still fun.

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
Invest in one because the car will love you. It's also a blast to just hit the button/switch to do a burnout. I loved doing it the old way of heal/toe but the proper way is still fun.

I just ordered it lol. Yeah now i wont have to heel-toe everytime i do a burnout even though i loved to do that

Y2k4cobra

Bohemian Bandit II
Established Member
I have the SLP line lock and I have a fog light switch that it is hooked up to. Line lock will save your clutch and rear brakes. It is easier on your driveline than heel to toe.

03SVTsuperCobra

Established Member
I have the SLP line lock and I have a fog light switch that it is hooked up to. Line lock will save your clutch and rear brakes. It is easier on your driveline than heel to toe.

I got the SLP one too. I'm going to do what you did with the fog light switch also.

Tractionless1

Established Member
I hold my linelock switch in my shifter hand, it's on the end of a coiled wire plugged into the center console power point to which the neg. wire for the solenoid is attached. Think coiled wire cigarette adapter, after burnout just throw it on the seat. When not running it's unplugged and in the glovebox.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I love my SLP.... Just hope you have small hands. :p

You can see what I used for my switch here:
th_WinterModsSmall.jpg

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
Sorry to thread hi-jack, but from what ive been told (by old racers) is that its dangerous to have a linelock on a street car because it could at one time decide to lock up, anyone agree with this?

Digital

Established Member
Sorry to thread hi-jack, but from what ive been told (by old racers) is that its dangerous to have a linelock on a street car because it could at one time decide to lock up, anyone agree with this?
Someone should have told toyota about that...

Users who are viewing this thread