Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 9th

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
alright its official! lets do it. little rock cruise sat. april the 9th at 3:00pm. Meet at the old walmart/bestbuy parking lot on hwy 67/167 in sherwood/n. little rock. We are going to cruise the interstate mainly this time...good for some quick race and easy to keep together. I am thinking taking hwy 67/167 north maybe to searcy or beebe and then back. As jay put it i didnt ever mean to try and limit this to mustangs only, anything fast and anyone with the right attitude is welcome. All we are trying to do is meet a lot of people with the same passion for fast cars as we do. So if you want to give central AR a show of power and performance, get some good shots of your ride, or just come out and roll with us then we'll see you there sat!

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Sweet!!! I'll be there for sure if i dont work, so actually it isn't for sure. You get the idea. ;) Hope we have a good crowd!

Jake

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Put me down for a maybe. Too many other things floating around righ tnow to say for sure. Can we get everyone to post up a time with their name, so I can see who Im not faster than. :D Dont want to get shupped on if I can help it in this big old brick.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
:beer: 12.7 1/4 mile with no traction at all on my launch (stock tires, before exhaust, had a passenger in car) :bash:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Havnt taken it to the track yet. New motor and blower all stock. Pm me about the blower. Im going to order a lower pulley, programmer, and cai from LFP. Pretty soon. But am still intrested in if the price is right.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Only had a month Wins-03 Harley f150
04 srt 4
03 Mustang GT
Loses-04 Mach 1
04 srt 10
03 Mustang GT.........150 short, gears,MT drag rad

hey who told you it was 150 shot, you were misinformed, i've never had 150 shot in that car, the one's that are in there now are a 80 shot, that is what is always in there. I'm not trying to be a dick, i'm just stating the facts, don't take it the wrong way.I'm just getting tired of evreyone saying that there's a 250 shot or 150 shot or a 200 shot in that car. :shrug:

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
we will, are you going to the track this weekend? i think we are heading to prescott fri night, i like to go out there on test and tune nights so bri can run the car, she has a blast. sorry, i'm not pissed i was just stating the facts, we'll run sat. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
:lol: :lol: Hey you can 13s is Leslie would drive J/K :-D :-D :poke:
oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cheyenne....that was below the belt...but oh so true :LOL:

Jaker

VenomizedGT

Banned
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
@ like 5:45 or 6:00, we went last fri night, it was alot of fun i think. you can make like 12or more passes a night.
Hey I might go with you guys if you dont mind, call me before you leave b/c I am off work tommorow and I'll see if I can go.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Coiled dude you are more than welcome to come and hang out. Not that its my choice but but everrybody there is good people and im sure we will have a blast

Users who are viewing this thread