Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 9th

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
a few more from saturday. None background worthy but i figured yall would wanna see em. We didn't get as many good pics and vids as i wanted...Moopie.

And Travis, haul balls on that vid...its gunna be sa-weet.

100_1200.jpg

100_1201.jpg

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I got a few that are background worthy. I'll try to get them posted just like the others and you guys can copy them from the web if you want to.

Last edited:

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
blew the intake manifold i take it? thats usually what happens with spray. that sucks man, wish you could have made it out sat! if you plan on continuing putting juice to that motor i might suggest building the bottom end if you havent already...intake manifold is cheap compared to what can happen next. just my .02. its a beautiful car and i hate to not see it on the streets. :bowdown:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I killed my photobucket account....Sorry Cheyenne, i'll try to fix your sig asap.

I'm doing good Jeff...Sorry to hear about the manifold. Make Sabrina get a cobra.

Jake

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
I killed my photobucket account....Sorry Cheyenne, i'll try to fix your sig asap.

I'm doing good Jeff...Sorry to hear about the manifold. Make Sabrina get a cobra.

Jake

yeah i see that happening :rollseyes

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
blew the intake manifold i take it? thats usually what happens with spray. that sucks man, wish you could have made it out sat! if you plan on continuing putting juice to that motor i might suggest building the bottom end if you havent already...intake manifold is cheap compared to what can happen next. just my .02. its a beautiful car and i hate to not see it on the streets. :bowdown:

well i know what to look for now, and how to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread