Little Rock Cruise Sat. April 9th

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
lightning medic are you going to prescott tonight, i think coiled is wanting to go, i know at least 5 or 6 guys that go out to wlr will be there, why don't you go down there w/ us?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Sounds like the cruise would be fun. I will be out of town this Saturday, but I'll keep an eye out for future events. :thumbsup:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
where's mine????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
Sorry Jeff, someone made that for him through gmfullsize.com. Wait a couple weeks and i'll bother him again to make you one. He is busy and i dont want him to get mad at me for askin for sigs all the time. :burnout:

We'll get some good pics tomorrow(if i dont work) so we can getcha a good one though. :rockon:

Jake

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
It will deff hook better, I leave at 1000rpm with no tire spin after heating them up. Sent you another pm btw

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sat was awesome, thanks to everyone who came out and also thanks to the ls1 forum and lrrs that represented. the video will be posted asap along with the last weeks cruise. i believe we got searcy's attention along with everyone in the 45 mile stretch that it took to get there. and the leo in the diesel pickup :cuss: ...lol....i believe that was one of the craziest things i have ever seen! if anyone has any type of experience in editing i would appreciate any help or advice you could give me.....i think we got alot of aweome footage i just need to put it all together in a way that looks good. cant wait to do it again everyone..... :beer:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I had a great time. The more we do this the better and bigger it will get. Yeah we diff. made a impresion in searcy. Thanks to Jake for the tour...........

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Thanks to Jake for the tour...........

:thumbsup: It was a pleasure!!! Everyone was prolly like..."there's Jake, and he brought some friends..." :bowdown:

Saturday was AWESOME!!! And now it is stormin like a MOFO. :rollseyes

100_1216.jpg

Jake

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Definately a great day. No day is ever complete unless you have ruffled the shirt tail of a law enforcement officer. Way to go guys.

Users who are viewing this thread