Live RPG removed from soldier....yikes!

Pacman

Established Member
yes they are courageous, but it's a waste. War hasn't been necessary since World War 2 with people, especially since we have the technology to fight with instead. Also since it's cost this country 500 billion dollars, everyone could have free healthcare prolly.

Waste of lives!!!!

donpablo

Established Member
yes they are courageous, but it's a waste. War hasn't been necessary since World War 2 with people, especially since we have the technology to fight with instead. Also since it's cost this country 500 billion dollars, everyone could have free healthcare prolly.

Waste of lives!!!!

Just out personal curiosity Pacman, how old are you?

KYLightning02

Established Member

Waste of lives!!!!

Dude as an infantry soldier in the 82nd airborne, I dont think this war is a waste of lives at all...If You could see the way these kids and people get when we come around you would say different. And who cares how much money has been spent in war????I think it has gone to a good cause to help these people but i can understand that you only see what the media puts out and the hardly ever show what good comes out of this war

Last edited:

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Dude as an infantry soldier in the 82nd airborne, I dont think this war is a waste of lives at all...If You could see the way these kids and people get when we come around you would say different. And who cares how much money has been spent in war????I think it has gone to a good cause to help these people but i can understand that you only see what the media puts out and the hardly ever show what good comes out of this war

Amen

assasyn

Established Member

Waste of lives!!!!

Have fun dying of something in your "free" health care line that's 5 years long.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Bro, it's time for our brothers to come home.. I was in support of the conflict when if first went down, (when i was a grunt in the military) but enough is enough. It's time to pull out..

Users who are viewing this thread