local 03 SVT to BR/Gonzales

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
I know this isn't the market.. but I figured you guys would like to see

I now work at Leblanc Nissan in service and I noticed a '03 Silver 'Vert for sale on their lot tucked away... pretty clean from what I saw.. but I'm sure you could get it for about 20K just come see me and I will point you in the right direction

http://www.autobase.com/cgi/info.exe?bc=3878997&dealer=leblancn

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
there is also a redfire coupe about 3 blocks east of Leblanc Nissan for sale before the CARS III dealership
and then a Silver L and Black Harley F150

TqMnster

Established Member
AHHHH Im soo mad lol I needed a truck hence my purchasing the lightning but I want that silver vert BADDDD. May have one after a year or soo.... Really want an Oxford Vert :D

SaleenFiend

04 MC Cobra
Established Member
Harris CALL ME ON THIS CAR ASAP I cant get the number you asked.. but add $390 and its there.. lowest they will go. BOTTOM LINE

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i went and drove it today, the car is in excellent condition, doesnt even look like any miles were put on it. its an 04 cobra with 39K miles on it and im very impressed with it. Im currently trying to find ways to get it home with me :)

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Excelent price! for a very nice Vert. I know Dondi has been trying to sell his for a little while now, if it was his, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on that deal. Really nice guy that appears to take very good care of his stuff, and he's always driving the UPS truck so that explains the nice condition and low miles! Good Luck with the purchase!

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Excelent price! for a very nice Vert. I know Dondi has been trying to sell his for a little while now, if it was his, I wouldn't hesitate to jump on that deal. Really nice guy that appears to take very good care of his stuff, and he's always driving the UPS truck so that explains the nice condition and low miles! Good Luck with the purchase!

Yeah.....He was with you when I went by and revved in my '02 GT that day. I no longer have the GT :nonono: Damn job...Had to get a 4x4 but I still have the L. Wonder if an awd tbss is considered 4x4 with my company :rockon:

Later bro

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member

im pretty sure I passed you on airline the day I drove the cobra. That was the only white TBSS I have ever seen around Gonzales area.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I think I'm the only white TBSS thats dropped at least, I could be wrong though... I think its kinda cool how alot of people indirectly know eachother around here, especially around here by there vehicles, it makes it kinda hard for someone to get screwed over, especially on a local sale! Any progress on the Vert yet? hopefully it works out in your favor.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Yeah.....He was with you when I went by and revved in my '02 GT that day. I no longer have the GT :nonono: Damn job...Had to get a 4x4 but I still have the L. Wonder if an awd tbss is considered 4x4 with my company :rockon:

Later bro

Damn! that was a sweet GT, and sounded like a Mustang should. Too bad you got rid of it. but you're still keepin it real with the L! The guy who landed up buying my L lives in Laplace & has it up for sale I'm kinda thinking of maybe getting it back if the price is right:shrug: TBSS for work sounds pretty sweet :rockon: My Tbss is my first Chevy and for a family car I really can't complain.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Damn! that was a sweet GT, and sounded like a Mustang should. Too bad you got rid of it. but you're still keepin it real with the L! The guy who landed up buying my L lives in Laplace & has it up for sale I'm kinda thinking of maybe getting it back if the price is right:shrug: TBSS for work sounds pretty sweet :rockon: My Tbss is my first Chevy and for a family car I really can't complain.

lol what color is the L? My friend that is from LaPlace told me about a L for sale over there lol. Thats a smooth TBSS you have though, the one I saw was lowered so it must have been you. I havent had time to go attempt to get the vert yet, im trying to get my GT out from under me and fixed right now. Blowing the #3 spark plug out the cylinder sucks :(

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
The L is white of course! The fastest color:burnout: LOL I traded it in at Gerry Lane when we got our Hummer in BR, I forgot to unlock the Predator tuner I had for it so I went back the next day but they sold it the first day it went on the lott to an auction guy who sold it again! 3months later on my way back from Laplace I spot my old L at this place called A3M on Airline Hwy so I whipped a U-turn and pulled in the parking lott and there she was! So I left the guy a note and he called me the next day and I was able to tell him all about the L and what was done to it, and sold him the Predator! We talk every now and then and by chance I happen to work with his Sister-in-law! Small frkn world!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Ok another question, you have a red fox in your driveway dont you? I saw your TBSS coming out of that house today (nice crib btw). I always saw your L and was like DAMN i want!!! lol. I have a mineral grey 01 mustang GT that I would always pass there in.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Yep, it's a 1990 coupe I bought off some gut on Corral.net a few months ago and I've been fixing it up to sell. It's funny I don't have a sign on it but at least 6 or 7 people have stopped and asked what I was planning to do with it! lol Have you looked at the red Cobra with the stripes thats for sale on Airline hwy up towards Pville? I personally dont care for the stripes or the big wing on it, but thats minor details..

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ive seen it but havent had a chance to stop and take a good look. The silver vert in this thread just got dropped again in price. They are asking 19,990

Users who are viewing this thread